METAL 2008 - OFFICIAL THREAD

Latest news from Abigor...

Abigor Myspace Bulletin said:
coming up 2008...

Nachthymnen (From The Twilight Kingdom) - golden vinyl, gatefold, strictly limited / CHAOS SACRUM.

ABIGOR / BLACKLODGE split-album, release date: tba / END ALL LIFE.

The long awaited demo-box, release date: tba / END ALL LIFE.

a new album, already in progress...

Is 1349 going to release an album in 08?

Any info?

The latest news from their website says they'll be playing at Inferno '08, but nothing about working on a new album. And with Frost recovering from his injury and working on the new Satyricon album, I'd say 1349 will be on the backburner for a while longer.

The latest news from their website says they'll be playing at Inferno '08, but nothing about working on a new album. And with Frost recovering from his injury and working on the new Satyricon album, I'd say 1349 will be on the backburner for a while longer.

Yeah, I read about his injury, hopefully he will recover quickly.

I think Satyricon's new offering will keep me tied over until 1349's next album.

Yeah hopefully Frost can do his part of the recording for 1349 after Satyricon finishes their album. And would that he do that before Satyricon does any extensive touring to promote their latest album.

Carpathian Forest - Universal Evil (Black Metal; Season Of Mist) - Scheduled for last year, news was posted in the first month of 2007, so should be early this year.