Metal 2013

Any clue where to get that in the states? Just bought the new Pensees Nocturnes straight from France and I'd hate to do the same with that one if I didn't have to.

MA says march 8th was the release date. Grooves inc is legit, still spending over $20 to import it from Sweden. Oh well. May have no choice.

I'm getting impatient waiting for the new Deafheaven. :( Is it out? Did I miss something? Does anyone else give a shit about this as much as I do?

You don't have control over that. You'd have to go listen to 72+ hours of various pop country artists to skew the stats.

fd023b9a-804c-42a3-8f53-d7255f6b8c50_zps2d85a5c9.jpg

So I guess during my vacation from metal, Nocte Obducta got back together?

So far, it's up to snuff.

They never really were apart. Just called themselves Dinner auf Uranos between two albums. Haven't heard the new album yet but the 2011 was not at all up to old standards. The album with the Dinner auf Uranos moniker was excellent, however. Not black metal - rather pink floyd-metal.

Yeah I checked out the release from 2011 and it wasn't nearly as good as this. Dinner auf Uranos is the title of one of the tracks on Umbriel, so I'm imagining they achieved some sort of unsung creative synthesis in the last 2 years.

Summoning - Old Mornings Dawn Trailer

I assume those voice overs are not going to be in the original version, but the instruments are fucking stellar.

Last edited by a moderator: