Metal 2013

It wasn't, but i've been thinking about going to Amoeba in hollywood soon to look for some additions

Hey do they have a good metal selection there? I've been wanting to go out there, but I live near Riverside. If I'm gonna go out there I want it to be worth it.

Hey do they have a good metal selection there? I've been wanting to go out there, but I live near Riverside. If I'm gonna go out there I want it to be worth it.

It's pretty good. You're not going to find the very most obscure stuff ever, but there's still a lot of good stuff. You'll be able to find a good chunk of albums that people talk about on this forum. There's 3 rows of Death/Black/Thrash metal, and then they have other stuff scattered among the rock section (Metallica, etc.).

It's very good, though kinda wierd. Everything extreme is tossed under the title "black metal" and everythong else is tossed under "power metal". I've found a lot of gems there, many at reasonable prices. Well worth checking out. In general it's a phenomenal record store. The one in San Franciso, however, is notably superior. The SF store has the best collection of extreme metal I've ever seen. I could easily spend several hundred dollars every time I go there.

New Queensryche (with Geoff Tate) album cover. Lol. Looks like they won't be getting back together anytime soon.

Frequency-Unknown.jpg

I'd post the new singles from the 2 Queensryches, but they're both so bad it's embarassing. See Queensryche - Cold and Queensryche - Redemption if you like ear pain. Geoff's *slightly* better imo.

It's very good, though kinda wierd. Everything extreme is tossed under the title "black metal" and everythong else is tossed under "power metal". I've found a lot of gems there, many at reasonable prices. Well worth checking out. In general it's a phenomenal record store. The one in San Franciso, however, is notably superior. The SF store has the best collection of extreme metal I've ever seen. I could easily spend several hundred dollars every time I go there.

Cool. I'll have to check that shit out. I've been looking to get some more albums lately.

It's available early at profound lore too. Went ahead and bought it this morning and they already shipped it. Figure vinyl is coming soon. Will buy it if there's alternative art for vinyl. :(