Metal 2013

A friend of the band told me at a Divine Eve show in August that they were in studio, so that's why I've been on the lookout week-by-week, but I haven't seen any news since, though they said "news coming soon" or something in September on the FB page.

Vengeful and Obstinate is such a cool EP, but I really wonder what they can do with a fullength. I don't mind waiting if something is really good and something I can listen to on a basis.

This new Portal track is pretty tits. I agree about the drumming, I definitely enjoy that aspect of the band. There's not really an aspect of Portal I don't enjoy.

A little black metal news.

New Satyricon - out September, probably a live DVD after that with full choir
Mysticum - Planet Satan plus reissues
New Immortal out Summer
New Watain
Negura Bunget - Tau (first in a trilogy)
New Carpathian Forest

The last Cathedral album will be released as well.

642809005-1.jpg

... should be coming out soon.

Well guys, here's what happens if you go to The Chasm's official website right now. You get an image, and an image only.

FTLY-2013.jpg

That's From the Lost Years and Deathcult for Eternity and they will be reissued this year. I definitely want both, I've never even heard FtLY in its entirety. Annnnd I already have Deathcult but a new version would be cool just so I'm not spinning my original press.

Well guys, here's what happens if you go to The Chasm's official website right now. You get an image, and an image only.

FTLY-2013.jpg

That's From the Lost Years and Deathcult for Eternity and they will be reissued this year. I definitely want both, I've never even heard FtLY in its entirety. Annnnd I already have Deathcult but a new version would be cool just so I'm not spinning my original press.

Fuck yeah, I'll definitely purchase both. I really want a new Chasm album though!!!

Had no idea that Atlantean Kodex was releasing a new album. Here is a sample.

Last edited by a moderator: