Metal 2018

I'm actually surprised all band members came back, regardless of what Tim did, pretty cool seeing them bury the hatchet and move on from it, but man this song kicks ass!

Last edited:
VOIVOD To Release 'The Wake' Album In September

Canadian progressive sci-fi metal innovators VOIVOD will release their new studio album, "The Wake", in late September via Century Media Records. "The Wake" is the highly anticipated follow-up to 2013's "Target Earth" album and the 2016 mini-album "Post Society".

Commented VOIVOD drummer Michel "Away" Langevin: "We are thrilled to let you know that our new album, 'The Wake', is completed! The music is like a futuristic prog thrash metal trek with many twists and turns, and the story involves the usual Voivodian topics: disasters, chaos, conflicts, strange plots and alternate consciousness. We are excited with the result and can't wait to get the material out to you this fall! Also, try to catch us when we tour Europe in September and October. It will be a great opportunity for the band to test some songs from our upcoming album."

Langevin told the Impact metal channel that the band's next record would be "a concept album, very intricate. It's very progressive thrash. Lots of psychedelia as well. The songs are pretty long. There is only one short rocker; all the rest is progressive music. It's a continuation of [2016's] 'Post Society' [EP]."

I tagged you in a post when they released Save My Life last month you cunt.

Looking forward to that one myself. Epic stuff. Almost makes me wish I had a little faith.

New Clutch <3 Been waiting for this single for more than a year since they debuted it live in my country. It's fucking glorious. It's going to be an easy ass AotY for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master_Yoda77
New Clutch <3 Been waiting for this single for more than a year since they debuted it live in my country. It's fucking glorious. It's going to be an easy ass AotY for me.

The first two songs on this fucking suck. I preordered the book version of the cd and it has me considering cancelling it.