Metal: A Headbanger's Journey

Nov 30, 2005
Nebraska
www.facebook.com
I just saw this film for the first time tonight and thought it was well done overall and a presented a valid argument for why heavy metal is valid as an art form. What are your opinions of the movie (despite the fact that Slipknot and Lamb Of God get more camera time that Gorgoroth and Emperor)?

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
I just saw this film for the first time tonight and thought it was well done overall and a presented a valid argument for why heavy metal is valid as an art form. What are your opinions of the movie (despite the fact that Slipknot and Lamb Of God get more camera time that Gorgoroth and Emperor)?
link to movie would be nice

I saw the trailer a few days ago and it looks really good, but i imagine it would be better without the nu metal bands. What exactly is on the DVD? Is it just a bunch of interviews or does it have concerts too?

I did see the short interview with the drunk Necrobutcher, which was damn funny.

I didn't really like it. Then again I stopped paying attention when they mentioned the whole New wave of american heavy metal.

Although.. Dio ripped on Gene Simmons a lot. that was the best part IMO. "He invented breathing.. didnt you know that?"