Metal Bands That Suck...8-]]

You didn't ruffle any feathers. I just found it really amusing to hear someone say they dislike a death metal band for not having clean vocals.

She will realize she doesn't belong here soon enough tbh.

Pro tip: don't post pictures of yourself btw.

Reactions: Dak
Avenged Sevenfold are one of the single most unoriginal pustules currently residing on metal's asshole. If you're implying Lamb of God to be a good band, I'd be curious to know your reasoning as to how.

down where i live we have something called CPR fest and basically every band on there would be a good contender for this thread
xhwqmNv.png

theres a little taste of the only bands that come down here to this stinky shit hole

@H.P. Lovecraft your sig is telling me to log onto my google drive account, and anytime I see it I get paranoid like "WTF why is my google email on this person's sig?!" but it's just saying something about not having permission.

also, i remember my first time here. good times.

Reactions: Dak
It's kind of a shame. We've had several quality female contributors over the years but as some others have noted, we can never keep more than one at a time. F_D is our current "token female", and krampus was our previous. Neurotica and Omni haven't truly been around in ages.I'm probably forgetting a few.

Carpe Mortem too.

Past lady posters: Omni was cool, and i liked krampus (gave good advice and was funny). Didn't know neurotica enough. oh, and Tara... i forgot what her name was on here. She's cool too.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
@H.P. Lovecraft your sig is telling me to log onto my google drive account, and anytime I see it I get paranoid like "WTF why is my google email on this person's sig?!" but it's just saying something about not having permission.

also, i remember my first time here. good times.
Good to know, I've been fucking with it trying to get this image I created then downsized after the fact to work in it. And no, it's coming from my Google Drive, not yours.