Metal clubs in Amsterdam?

mr.heavy

New Metal Member
Jan 12, 2006
Hey! new hear to this kick ass forum.
Was wondering if anyone knew of clubs in Amsterdam that have metal bands that play on a regular bases?
Am heading over there in March with the Old drummer from Lucifers Hammer and we where looking for some good Death/Black/Melodic/etc...metal bands to check out while we are there.
If ant one can help out that would be highly appreciated.

Thanks..Mr. Heavy....Former tour manager for Acid Bath....R.I.P.

mr.heavy said:
Hey! new hear to this kick ass forum.
Was wondering if anyone knew of clubs in Amsterdam that have metal bands that play on a regular bases?
Am heading over there in March with the Old drummer from Lucifers Hammer and we where looking for some good Death/Black/Melodic/etc...metal bands to check out while we are there.
If ant one can help out that would be highly appreciated.

Thanks..Mr. Heavy....Former tour manager for Acid Bath....R.I.P.
Seems like you can find a lot better way to spend your time while in Amsterdam, if you know what I mean!

VadimVon said:
Seems like you can find a lot better way to spend your time while in Amsterdam, if you know what I mean!

i went to amsterdamn, smoked pot and drank beer, but i was too nervious to go to a club to watch a show.... considering how i am a stupid american.

swizzlenuts said:
i went to amsterdamn, smoked pot and drank beer, but i was too nervious to go to a club to watch a show.... considering how i am a stupid american.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You MUST be a stupid american!

VadimVon said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You MUST be a stupid american!

i guess you didn't get the sarcasm i intended

to clear it up, i was too nervious to go to an unknown place by my self...

Don't know about metal clubs
Most metal shows take place in the Melkweg
Then there's the Paradiso
There's a rock café near the Melkweg where a lot of rock and metal musicians hang out though, it's right on the leidseplein. I forgot the name of it, but once you're there you'll spot it immediately

swizzlenuts said:
i guess you didn't get the sarcasm i intended

to clear it up, i was too nervious to go to an unknown place by my self...
I know the feeling, man.:D