metal fucking -core -core -core

I dl'ed it and checked it out... that site is pretty quick, took me just over 30 seconds to grab it.

I don't want to rag it out or anything, let's just say I clicked the folder and hit the delete button already.

Well after seeing the large amount of quality bands you didn't like after one or two listens I think I'll take my chances.

I'm pretty sold on this, for once the melodic elements and the technical parts seem to compliment ech other really well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with even a passing interest in bands like DEP, Converge, (old) Cave In and Botch.

EXACTLY.

So you can ALL stop fucking hating metalcore as a whole until you hear the ABSOLUTE BEST OFFERINGS OF IT. Metalcore is NOT JUST MTV2 CRAP.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
I command you to listen to these:

i think you and me are the only two Luddite Clone fans in existance, though not surprising considering they released about 17 minutes of material in their career.

np: arsonista y architecto

ANYONE WHO TALKS SHIT w/o LISTENING = GO PLAY ON THE HIGHWAY

Draconian said:
Dont act like you know anything about Norse Mythology metalcore boy

it's not 'mythology', fagmo. it's a religion, or at least 'organized faith'. it's usually called Asatru duh derpderpderp. and count be among the believers, if i can be said to believe anything. i just don't feel the need to run around in battle armor singing teh hymns ov Wotan to justify my spiritual convictions as a person of northern european blood.

The Grimace said:
i think you and me are the only two Luddite Clone fans in existance, though not surprising considering they released about 17 minutes of material in their career.

haha, amen. no one has ever heard of em. i forget exactly how i did. they actually have a bit more than the ep, according to M-A...guess they did a split with Burnt By The Sun (who are also pretty damned good in their own right and I shoulda mentioned them)

V.V.V.V.V. said:
guess they did a split with Burnt By The Sun

yeah its great. the BBTS side is extremely quality. actually the whole split is 10x better than any other split i own just for the fact that it features a good 'popular' band and a better 'underground' band, as opposed to the opposite.

eh, "the perfect..." will always be in my at least top 15 (17?) albums of the style, so i wouldn't say better at all, but it's three quite solid songs. track 3 "there are pictures of me on the internet" (lawl) is one of my favorite BBTS songs though it only clocks in at about 1:50, maybe shorter.

the luddite clone side is what's worth getting the whole thing. it's worth buying it twice, it's so good. too bad it's like 4 minutes long.

see, i figure most people won't like it just because they have convinced themselves that liking a metalcore band automatically makes them a homosexual, and the ones that don't immediately hate it will eventually reject it later for the same reasons, but if just one idiotic fucking metal fanboy actually listens and learns, my mission has been accomplished.