metal in your life?

80% of my life is ruled by music.I do lots of things while listening to music and specially metal
I also listen to jazz,funk and classical but I listen to those when I want to read something that I really need to focus on and there's noise everywhere
and I think metal gives you a perspective on some things that is quite interesting

Metal keeps me from killing people in the real world. It's a legal way of releasing anger & frustration. I also like the looks I get from people at stop lights when I am blasting something crazy like Nile in my car. Metal is also my way of waking up in the morning, blasting it in my car helps wake me up on the way to work.:devil:

For me metal is what keeps me from killing anyone and mellows me out. I really only listen to bands i like no matter how many metal heads hate them. Like Rhapsody Sonata Arctica and Craddle of Filth. The only way i identify with it is wearing band T-Shirts and half the time people are like whats Hammerfall or whats Emperor

Metal is without any shadow of a doubt a way of life for me. I live Metal and Metal shalt always be one of the most large and most important factors in my life. I am a lead vocalist for a band right now named Mid Evil. We are a very talented group of Musicians and we of course, play strictly True Metal! I'm actually listening to us on CD right now!

I agree with soulvomitor.specially if you listen to death metal.that drives away all the killing hate I have :lol:

Metal is very, VERY important to me! For you see, I am an artist and metal inspires me to paint! Power metal is the best because I'm a fantasy artist and they both fit together SO nicely. I'm also currently working on a fantasy novel, and metal inspires me to create characters and to come up with events in the story.

In a couple of years, I shall use my widely developed imagination to help metal the way it helps me.

Just about all metal bands from the 80's inspires me too.

I'd say, the two most important things in my life is my imagination and of course metal. My whole life is just one big fantasy shrouded and enchanted by the sweet, mysterious sound of metal (mysterious fantasy songs are my favorite). If I didn't have those two things I'd be lost, wandering alone in a dark world with nothing to do, I'd be TERRIBLY lonly (since I have no other friends), and I'd be broke (or will be broke since I'm just 17).

I love metal as much as I love my own life.

Another thing is, metal soothes my anger. All of the evil in the world, all of the filth I see on tv and stuff is the kind of thing that really makes me mad. But metal makes me forget about all of things I hate about the world.