metal paddy is back

Dug up this little nugget.
WELL PADDY WAS WONDERING DO YOU GUYS HAVE METAL DISCOS LIKE IN LONDON :kickass: COR DEAR LAST SATURDAY PADDY WAS REALLY DRUNK AT DISCO DANCING ALL NIGHT WITH BIG CIGAR HANGING OUT OF HIS CHOPS! :kickass: THEN HE HAD TO FLY AT JONNY FORTUNES AND DO NOT WORRY PADDY HIT HIM SO HARD HE DID NOT GET UP MY FRIENDS! :kickass: THAT WILL TEACH HIM TO ASK PADDYS LOVELY MISSUS TO GIVE HIM A KNOB IN THE GOB JOB ! ANY HOWS HAVE YOU GUYS GOT METAL DISCO LIKE PADDY:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Dug up this little nugget.

yep and still doing the some shit bruv

I have had a few rows down in camden over me new missus she is a real hot goth chick and she likes drinking and has a cigar hanging out of her chops just like paddy
:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

SMOKE BABE DO NOT CHOKE IT IF U GUYS GET MY VIBES

STILL LOVE THE WOMEN :headbang:STILL LOVE FLYING :headbang:STILL LOVE THE ICE COLD BEER:kickass::kickass::kickass::

AND STILL LOVE DANCING AND SMOKING ME CIGARS :Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::

SO LETS ALL LIVE IN PEACE WITH PADDY:kickass:
BEFORE HE OPENS ANOTHER BIG CAN OF WHOOP ASS ON SOME DUDE

I dont get it...:(

motivator1339315.jpg

The moment of disillusionment has arrived, huh?
I knew it was Profanity all along.
Now see what you've done, you've gone and destroyed all the mystique around this legendary poster.

The moment of disillusionment has arrived, huh?
I knew it was Profanity all along.
Now see what you've done, you've gone and destroyed all the mystique around this legendary poster.[/QUOT

No bruv he is not paddy but i am gonna kick that fuckers ass

like i did at the pantera gig a few years

there was paddy danCing with his shirt done down 2 the last button big cigar hanging out of his chops

when some dude called mad mongrel jimmy sung in paddys ear

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i did not stop hitting till my hands got sore

and i sat on him drinking a nice cold beer:kickass::kickass: and smoked a big cigar :Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:and watched the rest of the gig