metal paddy is back

Do you wear a track-suit and buy jewellery at Argos? :lol:

YEAH BRUV I DO I THOUGHT ALL THE METAL MODS DID

will all the chicks i know love paddys look

and i said to DINGO DOG JOE last nite if he comes at me

he will be the one who will be pricing up the celling for two coats of paint not me bruv

mind u i do feel a bit bad he had just caught me in bed with his woman

YEAH BRUV I DO I THOUGHT ALL THE METAL MODS DID

will all the chicks i know love paddys look

and i said to DINGO DOG JOE last nite if he comes at me

he will be the one who will be pricing up the celling for two coats of paint not me bruv

mind u i do feel a bit bad he had just caught me in bed with his woman

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Paddy sounds like he gets beatings on a daily basis from a rival gaggle of chavs at the council estate. Sadly, given his banter, it appears he took one too many to the head and his only means of future sustenance is inside the dole office.

I'd come over and whack him over the head with a rolled-up edition of the Financial Times, but that would be disrespectful....
to the newspaper. I'd have to find a copy of the Daily Mail or The Guardian in lieu.

His insipid banter only serves to makes me thankful for each and every IQ point I was endowed with. All the Special Brew apparently rendered his cranium useless.

His insipid banter only serves to makes me thankful for each and every IQ point I was endowed with. All the Special Brew apparently rendered his cranium useless.

AH SO SUE ME BUD

I have been drinking smokin and hangin with the chicks since I was eight so I aint gonna stop now ..

As I said 2 a good pal of mine SUCK A FART OUT OF MY HAIRY ASS BUD :lol: U WIIL NOT NEED 2 EAT FOR A WEEK :lol: