Metal within the workplace

TheShadowOverInnsmouth

The Shadow over Innsmouth
Aug 22, 2007
Manchester
I Quit my job today, and screamed "hail satan" at my southern-baptist district manager (in front of many customers as well) before storming out. What is the most metal thing any of you have done at work?

when my i quit my boss tried to take my smock away (was working at a supermarket hence the smock) but i semi-yelled "no fuck you" and ran out, then when i got home i burned it with my friends. idk if thats metal or just :loco: i just really hated my job, and the smock represented everything i had loathed, hence the ritual burning of it (as a joke)

I'm allowed to listen to bands like Wintersun, Sepultura and Children of Bodom on a routine basis at work. Considering I work in the kitchen as a cook and far away from people, I guess the boss over here doesn't mind at all. Fuck yeah!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

^:lol: I wish I could've been there :p

I'm allowed to listen to bands like Wintersun, Sepultura and Children of Bodom on a routine basis at work. Considering I work in the kitchen as a cook and far away from people, I guess the boss over here doesn't mind at all. Fuck yeah!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

at my vacation job there's a radio too but it's tuned to some lawzy pop frequency :puke:

Even though it's fiction, and more brutal then metal, the part in the movie Half Baked where the dude quits and yells as he points all his co-wokers out "FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, You're cool, FUCK YOU, I'm out" :lol:

i never had a job in my life, so there's nothing i can share here.

But i could tell you the most metal thing i ever did at school:
It was during the exam when i was a junior. One morning i had an exam (i dont remember which one) , and then in the afternoon i had a german exam. So i went downtown to eat something with my best friend. Then on our way back, we met some guys from my class, they were drinking beer and insisted to offer us one. So we accepted and i came almost 15 min late for the exam...
And i had to invent something to tell the teacher and try not to let her smell my breath, who was worried because we werent there yet...

:lol: thanks

actually i am a student (students should be paid for all the learning they have to do), i do live in Germany but i am not German :p . I like to drink some good beer, but i usually dont drink much.

I beat this kids ass in my class with his own calc book whilst blasting Korpiklaani.

Fucker had to have his jaw wired shut :lol:

Nothing all that metal at work (aside from just reading Metal Maniacs during my break, which made my co-workers think that I was a cold hearted bitch just because I listen to metal and prefer rainy days) but back in high school, I used to blast Bloodbath and My Dying Bride in the computer room, forcing everyone to listen to an entire album at times. I also did a presentation on Swedish metal in Swedish class once. That went well.