Metal within the workplace

ummm... yeah. If you have a problem with that I could care less

No problem, i just look at it in a different way. I regard metal as being relaxed, layed back, cool. Walk away with a smile as if you don´t care, that would have been more metal in my eyes. Anyway, no prob.

To anwer the question of the tread: I have metal in workplace every day. I sit alone in my office, so CDs are playing all day long. Right now: Voivod :kickass:

Cheerz

I think I've done some metal shit at work.

I work at a bowling alley and we've got XM radio so I play metal when I work. Some good shit comes on too.

Tonight we went out back and fought each other with boxing gloves.

I've smoked a bunch of weed at work plenty of times.

It's pretty sweet.

I help people open their damned email all day :erk:

Or I have to help them use microsoft word....for fucks sakes it has a help function! I've been replaced by a shoddy program and I still get paid! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!

I help people open their damned email all day :erk:

Or I have to help them use microsoft word....for fucks sakes it has a help function! I've been replaced by a shoddy program and I still get paid! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!

that job sounds terrible... i guess that sometimes you just want to scream "go fuck yourself" to the people?

so those people complaini9ng are actually students?! i have never seen someone who is around my age and cant check his/her emails...

I stood up from my desk, kicked over the computer, pulled a large clump of hair from my head and yelled "IN MY DREAMS! IT'S ALWAYS THERE! THE EVIL FACE THAT TWISTS MY MIND AND BRINGS ME TO DESPAIR".

I then proceed to run down the halls, and with a deathly growl any singer would be proud of, I sacrificed a baby and killed a nun.

Well that's an exaggeration. I only injured the nun. But boy, she knew she'd been injured. Injured good :kickass:

Note: The majority of the above is a lie. Emphasised by the point that I don't even have a job. But if it did....

I stood up from my desk, kicked over the computer, pulled a large clump of hair from my head and yelled "IN MY DREAMS! IT'S ALWAYS THERE! THE EVIL FACE THAT TWISTS MY MIND AND BRINGS ME TO DESPAIR".

I then proceed to run down the halls, and with a deathly growl any singer would be proud of, I sacrificed a baby and killed a nun.

Well that's an exaggeration. I only injured the nun. But boy, she knew she'd been injured. Injured good :kickass:

Note: The majority of the above is a lie. Emphasised by the point that I don't even have a job. But if it did....

wow.....you are F*cking awsome

I made my Principal look like a complete dipshit in front of the whole 8th grade at the Catholic school I went to.

I don't think thats very Metal though.

I'm still a student, so I don't have a job.

But a few months back me and some friends went to some shitty affair of a beach, and we managed to scare off three families and make four children cry by playing Nile at full blast on a portable houseparty (those things can get pretty loud!)

totally public, too, so we were fully within our rights ^ ^

LOL

So there was this girl who kept bitching that the elevator was taking too long, so it comes and she starts to get in, but she trips and falls right her her fucking chin and the elevator doors begin to close and whack both her shoulders! She's yelling for me to help her and I just pointed and laughed! PHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT

Used to work at an auto parts store on Sundays. It was never busy and boring as hell, so I'd bring in movies to watch to pass the time most of the time. One day I brought my guitar in and was jamming away with some Sabbath over the store stereo and didn't notice a couple customers walking in the front door..

I've never really done anything metal at work, I'm too fond of my job and I don't want to lose it (mainly because I don't want to have to look for another one). However, I do always have my iPod on, one headphone in, and that thing is loaded with metal. I work construction, so as long as I get my shit done, my foreman could give two shits less. Having metal blasting in my ear does help me work faster though.