metalheads, show us your pets!!!

time to post dog pics ;)

maci577.JPG

wooooooooaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love cats and dogs :) :hotjump:

Laurie, I have to make a page like that too!! And you can link it then, LOL!! And Katalin, that sleeping pic is soooooooooo adorable!!!!! I would like to crawl into that pic and kiss that snout :p

I should have newer pics..... but where?!

this one? :D

heilbachsee110203_lazy.jpg

Nico and Lars being lazy at a cottage we rented in February;)

nico_robin.jpg

Nico and Robin at the campsite

190303_lars.jpg

Lars at home - she's 19 already and soooo thin!! but still doing well:)

I really have to make a page like Laurie did!!!!! I really have to honor the beautiful cats we had in the past and had to say goodbye to already........ Stevie, Poes, Whistler, Flynn :erk: - I miss them!! :cry: (this is NO subject when you're PMS-ing!! :loco: )

Marlies said:
wooooooooaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love cats and dogs :) :hotjump:

Laurie, I have to make a page like that too!! And you can link it then, LOL!! And Katalin, that sleeping pic is soooooooooo adorable!!!!! I would like to crawl into that pic and kiss that snout :p

I should have newer pics..... but where?!

of course i will link you, babe! i like the photo of nico and lars all passed out = PRICELESS :D! when my gracie snuggles, she stretches out her forepaws like that!

awww..the one with nico and lars is the best ever!!! hehe i miss having a cat around. if i could i would get one. (dad doest like them) oh well.. save it till wheni get my own place...which probably wont be soon. but yeah while i was back home visiting the family. they have two little kittens. it was awsome. they're at that age where they attack anything that moves. its awesome. *sigh* cats..i love em haha