Metallica/Anthrax/Fueled/Fuel poll

Did Metallica rip Anthrax off with Fuel song/video?

• Yes! Metallica sure ripped Anthrax off!

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • I don't really know, maybe it was a coincidence

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Nope, why would they do that?

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Why the fuck should I care?

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
I know Sgt.D is S.O.D. But I have Seen The Not Man And Sgt. D hanging out from time to time, as a matter of fact, I have herd thay were spoted together Bar hopping New Years Eve.But I am NOT sure, thats just what I herd.......

Don't get me wrong, I like Metallica. But I really think the opening riffs of these songs are pretty much the same.

i might download the new metallica album got better things to buy plus they got more than enough money
wouldent it suck if anthrax european tour got cancled and they resculed it with metallica so anthrax would open probally have a 30 min set and metallica would come out play 30 mins and lars drum stick breaks and then walks off in a paddy metallica should quit just like kiss should

Did Metallica rip off Anthrax, probably, but they DID rip off David Lee Roth.

"The light at the end of the tunnel,
is the front of an oncoming train"
-David Lee Roth:D

I admit Load and Reload werent too great but Im hoping the new album will make up for it.Just please dont slag the band, okay?
Everyone has a right to their own opinion.And if anyone tries to slag me for my taste in music I lsiten to Slayer,Megaeth,Pantera
an S.O.D. as well as Metallica and Anthrax, so bring it on.

The opening riffs are kind of similar but besides that and the name
they`re different.As for anyone who thinks they dont care about their fans? Go look at them during the Cunning Stunts video.
They handled the Napster thing badly but there is a lot more to
a band than just one incident.

the rumours are getting bigger that the cunts will show up on some european festivals this summer!!!
I only plan on replacing the word "cunt"if the new album rocks about ten times harder then the unloaded !!!

im betting that they will cancel there european tour lars will have to cut his toe nails if they do do this tour it must be there first tour in a few years
who cares metallica fucking suck
there album is ment to be meshuggah heavy but meshuggah are good we can call them meshuggah rip offs aswell

"Nope, why would they do that?"
Because Metallica has gone way downhill while Anthrax is still good.
I haven't seen the video, but I have heard the song... It's Ok, but not that good.

edit: I voted for the second one, not sure.