Metallica - Death Magnetic ripped!

don't worry, i detected the sarcasm

Then maybe there is a thin glimmer of hope for you. But you still have avoided the question. Why is it that those you do not like are gay, fags, for faggots? Is it a case of envy of their talent combined with displaced hostility towards your own lack of talent? Intolerance and narrow-mindedness of anything that you do not approve of? Or just a very dreadfully limited vocabulary?

because i just do. why does that matter. its only a small insult i give someone when i write a sentence that needs a small insult. i love both queen and judas priest, and both front men are gay, according to you i wouldn't like them because of that, hell i met rob halford and in no way did i cringe when shook his hand

in no way was i trying to insult you so why gotta try to insult me. tell me, why does it bother you so much? Are the type of person thats an avid gay supporter and think that saying that word wrong, much like the "n" word(don't want to say, might insult you)

Meeseface, if you have any desire to stay here, this is the point where you humbly duck out of the thread and try to establish some semblance of a good reputation by sticking to the facts and not making more disparaging comments for awhile (but not acting all "buddy buddy" as if nothing is wrong either, that's even worse). Time to let it go dude.

You're just encouraging him ... seriously, I love a good argument but this dude is not worth the effort. Just ignore him, he'll get bored or booted soon

Word. :headbang: Sorry...let's get back on track.

Is it confirmed that there really is no clipping on DM? I hope so, because it would make it much more listenable and the songs may actually grow on me. I want to give it a chance, but have a hard time getting past the sound quality.

Word. :headbang: Sorry...let's get back on track.

Is it confirmed that there really is no clipping on DM? I hope so, because it would make it much more listenable and the songs may actually grow on me. I want to give it a chance, but have a hard time getting past the sound quality.

Don't know, I was still waiting for Soultrash or someone else who got his link to the soundfile he spoke of to post something about it

I'll buy the damn thing anyway, if nothing else than because I think James and Rob should at least get paid for their work on this one but it would still be cool if the sound quality was actually better than I anticipate

Meeseface, if you have any desire to stay here, this is the point where you humbly duck out of the thread and try to establish some semblance of a good reputation by sticking to the facts and not making more disparaging comments for awhile (but not acting all "buddy buddy" as if nothing is wrong either, that's even worse). Time to let it go dude.

you guys are the ones who got offended by my giving an opinion

Got it ... listened a couple times. While not as migraine inducing as the other version I had heard I still have to say this mix is shit. You know what, this is the 1st time I have ever said this with any bit of confidence ...

I could have done a better mix

I haven't gone as far as to load in a song and see if it really is spiking anywhere but it does sound a little better.

Anyway, like I had said before I'll still buy it when it comes out this week. I still feel like its a step in the right direction for them and even though it would have been easy to give up on them completely after St Anger I decided to give 'em one more shot. I like what they did enough to say from this point on, they have again one more shot with me. If the next cd is mixed like shit or whatever, I'm done with them.