Metallica - Death Magnetic ripped!

Hey!
The End Of The Line sounds just like another song, and I cant figure out which one it is or what band!?
Omg, someone here must know!

So if someone downloads an illegal album and plays it at a resturant all the customers are in deep shit? :lol::lol::lol:

That's taking it out of context, I was assuming that the person who downloaded it would be the listener, in which case I always thought that was illegal. Also the owner of the restaurant would be in deep shit for doing that. Not just because it's a song that was downloaded illegally, but also because of having to have a license to play music, and I'm sure they would be violating something to do with that as well.

P.S Anyone feel free to correct me, I don't have much knowledge on this.

Is it me or is this album loud as feck?

Oh and i bet Lars was going to sue the mix engineer if he toned down the snare.

That's taking it out of context, I was assuming that the person who downloaded it would be the listener, in which case I always thought that was illegal. Also the owner of the restaurant would be in deep shit for doing that. Not just because it's a song that was downloaded illegally, but also because of having to have a license to play music, and I'm sure they would be violating something to do with that as well.

P.S Anyone feel free to correct me, I don't have much knowledge on this.

:lol::lol: I know mate. Just stirring you.

Haha, this forum is extremely anti-piratism (and for a good reason), but in the Metallica thread you can go ahead and confess you stole it ;)

I think the reasons for this with a Metallica record are:

a) if you love it, you'll buy it anyway
b) if you hate it, you'll delete it anyway

I don't think there are a lot of "ah, it's alright"-people on this forum who will casually listen to it every now and then and thereby deprive Metallica of their hard-earned (haha!) cash ...

I listened to the few samples off Metallica's website, and if this rip is similar mix wise, then Lars is a pussy, it really sounds like he's not even hitting the snare that hard. I mean this guy used to be one of the worlds hardest hitting drummers, and now he's weak.

I think the reasons for this with a Metallica record are:

a) if you love it, you'll buy it anyway
b) if you hate it, you'll delete it anyway

I don't think there are a lot of "ah, it's alright"-people on this forum who will casually listen to it every now and then and thereby deprive Metallica of their hard-earned (haha!) cash ...

you forgot c)
people (like me) wo are yet unsure of the album and have to listen to it a couple of times before deciding if to buy or to delete ;)

what surprises me is that this album barely has any catchy stuff going on, at least not so apparent it jumps on you on the first listen...

this album is ok-ish, nowhere near the good old stuff though and I'm not talking about the production but the songwriting.

you forgot c)
people (like me) wo are yet unsure of the album and have to listen to it a couple of times before deciding if to buy or to delete ;)

what surprises me is that this album barely has any catchy stuff going on, at least not so apparent it jumps on you on the first listen...

this album is ok-ish, nowhere near the good old stuff though and I'm not talking about the production but the songwriting.

Tru dat ... in the end you'll be either a/b though :)

it's the first time in my life i witnessed the ,,freq display,, or whatever its called on a winamp(those jumping bars) cover the whole area. Seriously during these songs the right side is equal to the left, never seen that before.
Drums - at least it's not like on st.anger.
Low pass on guitars anyone?

Haha, I can't believe those guys on the Metallica forum who are all saying this album is better than the Black Album, like fuck it is. This album has to do a lot to even catch up to Load or Reload. Why o why didn't Metallica continue to write songs along the lines of No Leaf Clover? That song was really memorable and good IMO.