Metallica Fuckin Blows

NeedledWarheart said:
Dude, the CoB forum sucks gay ass... Go check out some cooler forums.

quality and forums dont really mix nowadays. I think you would be hard pressed to find a real good forum. And ive seen a lot worse than this frorum. I dont think this forum is that bad at all.

Well Who Is The One Who Had The Double Bass Drums!!!!!

It Was Metallica Not Som Stupid Burgir Shit Or Cradle Shit!!!!

So Fuck You And Jerk Offffffffffffffffffff

EternalMetal said:
quality and forums dont really mix nowadays. I think you would be hard pressed to find a real good forum. And ive seen a lot worse than this frorum. I dont think this forum is that bad at all.

Dragonforce Forum.

Man, you guys are funny. I like Metallica, some of you don't. Oh well, I'll live for tomorrow and the next day. I don't care. As long as no one listens to pop I'm good. If we have a convo and you don't like Metallica then I won't talk about it (except here). Keep rockin guys.

IcedMadness said:
Man, you guys are funny. I like Metallica, some of you don't. Oh well, I'll live for tomorrow and the next day. I don't care. As long as no one listens to pop I'm good. If we have a convo and you don't like Metallica then I won't talk about it (except here). Keep rockin guys.

If I wasn't so tired, I would make a huge number out of how you don't like pop, and call you ugly things because we disagree. But I can't be arsed. You'll have to apologize.

NeedledWarheart said:
Dragonforce Forum.

yea, but DragonForce are a bit strange. I frequent very few good forums, and those are slowly starting to go down. Its kind of depresing really.

and wtf, get over it. Metallica doesnt suck. Just look at Master of Puppets. A shitty band doesnt write material like that.

Saying i don't know shit cause i don't like an album you like... proves not only how much of a retard you are... but by posting that, you also proved you can't spell.

i dont care what you people think, if hammet never was a good soloist or if they don't rock nowadays.. in my opinion they have made some of the best metal songs ever and an album like master of puppets is just fucking great from the first second to the last..
and without metallica's efforts in the 80's, todays metal would sound radically different. including bodom, metallica is a very influental band and reaches a wide metal audience, from power metal faggots to black metal nerds.

You guys are well, fucken` morons. Metallica is the band that introduced Thrash metal, and from there they lead to the introduction of Country Metal. They are the awsomest band ever however now metallica is dying. Lars had his divorce, theres trouble with Robert and James is almost bald now...

I say they're music is getting worse and worse but its because metallica is basicly a new style for every cd. So spaz yet. Metallica might be fading but something might just put them back on the kick ass metal list as they were once before.

Making fun of Metallica nowadays is like shooting fish in a barrel. Don't forget the influence of their earlier work!