Metallica's new freak project record

Attacked by fan-boys? Who is attacking you? :lol: the only one who's overreacting is you. Not the first time, i remember another discussion about metallica ( i believe it was about master of puppets ) and you totally freaked out. Anyway, if you don't like the idea of this project, so be it. Like i said, i'm not going to judge before i hear the music. You never know what it will sound like

Shit's fucked. Yeah they can do what they want but why lie about it? They said they wouldn't collaborate and that it had a bad buzz to it. End of last year James was asked if he'd collaborate, "with Lou Reed? No", direct quote for you. I respect they don't give a fuck anymore and this is all just fun and games to them now, but it makes me question their motives for doing this when they were so anti-collaborating just a few months ago. Whatever, it'll be interesting to hear anyway.

This project is making me extremely interested, I really don't know whether or not it will suck. The fact is, Metallica can do whatever the hell they want and still earn money from it. If they don't, it doesn't matter, they can live their lives fat and happy with their mansions and kids. If this sucked I wouldn't be arsed.

While it does seem that way, the truth is deep inside there is still a competition believe it or not. There is still a hidden war going on. I know Kirk Hammet will not let Mustaine take the win, and I know Hammet doesn't like Mustaine and vice versa. Mustaine just started kissing Metallica's ass because then all the whiny Metallica fans would buy some of the new Megadeth records. You won't see Metallica putting out one of their records right before Megadeth, and you won't see Megadeth putting out a record before or at the same time as Metallica. You think Mustaine likes Metallica taking the sales? Do you think Metallica like Mustaine getting all the attention? Both bands are very competitive, and they won't just let the other just knock them out of the park with sales. Whatever the reason for the Lou Reed collaboration (most likely money sales) it was thrown together and recorded in 2 weeks. Another thing that pisses me off about Metallica is they lied right through their teeth about recording a new album. Lars stated they would start in March, and now they are saying it will be done when it's done and I say fuck that bullshit. Instead, they want to be anti this and anti that, or is this just their scheme to bring in classic rock fans? Either way, I'm about through with Metallica's crustyness. I was nice to them about Death Magnetic, and now they are so out of ideas they need to conjure up a hippy guitarist from the 60's and 70's.

You're a fucking retard.

THE NEVERENDING SECRET WAR BETWEEN METALLICA AND MEGADETH

BEHIND 9/11.

BEHIND THE ARAB SPRING.

BEHIND THE JAPANESE TSUNAMI OF MARCH 2011.

DON'T BELIEVE ME? WELL THEN YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE LICKER. YES. YOU LICK ASSHOLES. YOU LICKER OF ASSHOLES.

TAKE THAT.

while your at don't forget to eat your cock sausage. Yeah Megadeth and Metallica are best of friends now they share riff ideas and go to sauna orgies in Finland. Yeah they are best of friends now. NOT WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE ASSHOLE!

u mad bro?

u mad that people get tired of music they made 20-30 years ago and it is not something they're interested in making anymore?

u mad that they made albums that you liked and bought which you incorrectly interepreted as a binding contract for them to continue making albums that you liked because "MASTER OF PUPPETS IS AMAZING AND WHY CAN'T THE MAKE THAT ALBUM AGAIN?"

u mad becuase they're rich, put out thrash classics and can do whatever the fuck they want now because they don't really owe you anything?

u mad because you're dumb?

u mad bro?

u mad that people get tired of music they made 20-30 years ago and it is not something they're interested in making anymore?

u mad that they made albums that you liked and bought which you incorrectly interepreted as a binding contract for them to continue making albums that you liked because "MASTER OF PUPPETS IS AMAZING AND WHY CAN'T THE MAKE THAT ALBUM AGAIN?"

u mad becuase they're rich, put out thrash classics and can do whatever the fuck they want now because they don't really owe you anything?

u mad because you're dumb?

Not mad at all but I do laugh at gay fan-boys like you that think they can piss me off with insults, and I laugh at your pathetic attempts. With your name from a gay German band your comments are laughable, retarded and unsuccessful. Now you can go fuck yourself with your Metallica dildo, and make sure you use your Megadeth rag to wipe up the mess.

1308358666342.jpg