MetalSucks and Nevermore “Create Your Own Conspiracy” Contest

This thread sure got interesting while I was taking a shit!

BTW, I bet one of the reasons Matt's won was because his version is a different take on the song.

I have a feeling that Clefty McShitstain probably got too close to the real thing. And there are consequences for knowing too much.....

Wow, you really are an utter fuckwit.

And I am sure you are a Dragon Force fan.

dragonforce-rockstar-mayhem-wallpaper.jpg

shhhhh ... i wont tell anyone ;)

BTW, I bet one of the reasons Matt's won was because his version is a different take on the song.

I have a feeling that Clefty McShitstain probably got too close to the real thing. And there are consequences for knowing too much.....

actually, no one won the contest yet. it's not over til friday...there's still hope for Clefty McShitstain.

This thread sure got interesting while I was taking a shit!

BTW, I bet one of the reasons Matt's won was because his version is a different take on the song. [/I]

Uh..I don't think he actually won, it was just someone's way of saying his version is the awesomest.

Edit: NEVERMIND:bah:.

What's a fake nevermore fan like?
Maybe it's like an old fan which disappeared.
I crack myself up.

Somebody should start a poll. Not that it really matters, and not to sway WD's decision, but it'd just be interesting to see who the Nevermore fans choose.

Well if this Matt guy is actually buddy buddy with the band then it would really suck if he won. Again, not to say he's less of a fan than any of us, but being established, and knowing the band....kinda gives an unfair advantage.