Michael LePond vs John Myung vs Thomas Miller

Michael LePond, Thomas Miller, John Myung?

• Michael LePond

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • John Myung

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Thomas Miller

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wchuck

The HypnoToad
Oct 6, 2005
Germany
what's your opinion ?

(maybe this thread already existed, I don't know..., so sry!)

What I also would like to know is if Michael LePond is much worse than Thomas Miller, at least he can play lot of the stuff Miller played.

I hate vs threads.

I vote LePond though, since I enjoy his music the most. <- I mean, what he does. Create. With symphony x -.-

Vs, Threads almost always suck, but at least its not Romeo vs. Petrucci. I voted Myung. He is not quite better, but equlally as good as Miller and Lepond, but I don't know if the other 2 can tear up a 6 string like he does.

He has a signature bass! I tell people to get it all the time, just because it's the Geddy Lee signature. I even tell people who've never picked up a musical instrument in their life to get it, because it's the Geddy Lee signature bass!!

ptah knemu said:
He has a signature bass! I tell people to get it all the time, just because it's the Geddy Lee signature. I even tell people who've never picked up a musical instrument in their life to get it, because it's the Geddy Lee signature bass!!

Oh, that's a signature BASS? I thought that was a signature helium tank. ;)

ptah knemu said:
Vs, Threads almost always suck, but at least its not Romeo vs. Petrucci. I voted Myung. He is not quite better, but equlally as good as Miller and Lepond, but I don't know if the other 2 can tear up a 6 string like he does.

How can you know that miller didn't use 6-string, you've never seen him live or in studio :D

rockyracoon said:
And just what IS Thomas Miller doing these days??? I've asked this before, but nobody seems to know. Jax, any info???

MJR talks to him now & then, he hasn't really had any info about Thomas to pass along though..

Status
Not open for further replies.