Michael Romeo-Dark Chapter

Metalman7983

Nov 17, 2005
Texas
I just received my dark chapter cd in the mail last night already listened to it like 6 times all the way through. its so awesome especially track 4 Masque of the red death and love the premature burial especially the organ part!

I had to laugh the picture of MJR on the back he kind of looked like yngwie when he was younger lol :tickled:

I saw a picture of Yngwie in some magazine ad a while back, looked at it quickly, then said "Holy shit! It's Michael Romeo!". So I guess they still look a bit alike...or maybe I'm just insane.

I love the Dark Chapter too though. "The Cask of Amontillado" is god.

I love the Dark Chapter too though. "The Cask of Amontillado" is god.[/quote]

Damn right. That is right up there with Far Beyond the Sun as my favorite instrumental. MJR needs to do another solo cd. I think him with a real orchestra would flat out rule.

im sorry but MJR hands down better than yngwie. MJR writing ability is much better than YJM:headbang: not saying i dont like yngwie but if i had to choose MJR all the way!

sweepking said:
I love the Dark Chapter too though. "The Cask of Amontillado" is god.

Damn right. That is right up there with Far Beyond the Sun as my favorite instrumental. MJR needs to do another solo cd. I think him with a real orchestra would flat out rule.[/QUOTE]

I asked MR if he was going to make another solo cd and he said that he'd like to, but not right now because they need to release a new SX album. Dark Chapter = Pure sex

MrFast said:
lol, I pwn your friend with my uber 1337 MJR's pick catching sk1lls at the Montreal Gigantour!!!1 My avatar speaks for itself.

haha...well another friend of mine got hit in the head with one of Jason Rullo's sticks at the same show...afterward at the meet up thing he was like thxs for hitting me with a stick, and Jason was like np. It wasnt really in meaness or anything becuase he is a really big Symphony X fan and kind of felt like it was an honor. This is also the same guy who got his hands blessed by MJR...MJR was kinda just like "ok...now get the fuck out of here" ....hahahaha, that was good stuff...I just realized what a great day that was at gigantour...we also said hi to MJR when we went backstage to meet Dream Theater.

MrFast said:
lol, I pwn your friend with my uber 1337 MJR's pick catching sk1lls at the Montreal Gigantour!!!1 My avatar speaks for itself.
Oh no here we go again... I can pwn all of you n00bs because I'm somewhat fat and we all know that I'm 1337 just like /\/\JR because of my uber-s00ber un-n00b superpower of un-n00bing and we both own all nubs, n00bs, newbs, and noubs because of our super duper ultimate warrior's axe weilding skills +1 of the apocalypse!!!! *cough*

MrFast said:
Hey, is that guy to the right of Dave wearing a Rush - Moving Pictures T-shirt on Noble Vikings sig? Cause I'm wearing the exact same one as I type this lol.

Yes...I heard Shawn Drover is a huge Rush fan (as well as Dave and the rest of the band)...I heard some people on the Megadeth forum contemplating if they should cover a Rush song on Gigantour.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Oh no here we go again... I can pwn all of you n00bs because I'm somewhat fat and we all know that I'm 1337 just like /\/\JR because of my uber-s00ber un-n00b superpower of un-n00bing and we both own all nubs, n00bs, newbs, and noubs because of our super duper ultimate warrior's axe weilding skills +1 of the apocalypse!!!! *cough*

Haha...:headbang:

Tubbs Mcgee said:
In my 17 years, I have never heard anyone 1337sp33k with such soul before! This is almost touching. A virtuoso t4lkz0r.