Michael Romeo-Dark Chapter

MrFast said:
lol, I pwn your friend with my uber 1337 MJR's pick catching sk1lls at the Montreal Gigantour!!!1 My avatar speaks for itself.

It might be more impressive if anyone couldn't buy an MJR pick on the band's site..LOL

Gee thanks for believing me...:S My friend was right there with me so I have an eyewitness, the other SX fans near me were also psyched. Edit: On another note, the Montreal Gigantour was filmed for the DVD so you might actually see it for yourself. Oh, and the MJR picks on his site haven't been pwnz0r'd live by the man himself. Specifically Inferno, Wicked, And Sea of Lies.

Yeah I guess that's true, but it's gonna be so gratifying watching the DVD and knowing I own the pick he's using to play those songs. And every time I check the site to buy MJR picks that I wont be afraid to play with, they're always out of stock :(, I know they aren't mass produced but I have never seen them in stock before.

Jax said:
I never said I didn't believe you, I'm simply saying that having one isn't quite as special when anyone can go buy one. :)

Given the choice, I'd rather catch one of his picks live and put it in a glass case, than buy one and put it in a glass case.

ptah knemu said:
Given the choice, I'd rather catch one of his picks live and put it in a glass case, than buy one and put it in a glass case.

Not everyone has the choice. ;)

MrFast said:
Gee thanks for believing me...:S My friend was right there with me so I have an eyewitness, the other SX fans near me were also psyched. Edit: On another note, the Montreal Gigantour was filmed for the DVD so you might actually see it for yourself. Oh, and the MJR picks on his site haven't been pwnz0r'd live by the man himself. Specifically Inferno, Wicked, And Sea of Lies.

*making note to self...mail all picks to MJR, tell him he must touch and bless each and every one of them for them to be official*

Oh and there are a few left, those people who have e-mailed and asked about them have been taken care of. Your excuse will be???

Rock on,
Glenn