Michael Romeo-Dark Chapter

MrFast said:
Its funny how you all find joy in trying to shit on my parade.

I find joy in shitting on ANYBODY, if they deserve it! :D

Want to have fun at a Vai concert? Bring along a bulk pack of green pics and throw them around or drop a couple on the ground...

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:

Want to have fun at a Vai concert? Bring along a bulk pack of green pics and throw them around or drop a couple on the ground...

J-Dubya

I can just see you doing that.. :lol:

MrFast said:
Its funny how you all find joy in trying to shit on my parade.

No shitting intended..you said "lol, I pwn your friend with my uber 1337 MJR's pick catching sk1lls at the Montreal Gigantour!!!1 My avatar speaks for itself." and I was merely pointing out that the picks are available to the general public any day of the week, so having one doesn't really prove anything. That said, it is indeed awesome to have a pick from a concert, it's definitely that much cooler. :)

WhoFooldU said:
*making note to self...mail all picks to MJR, tell him he must touch and bless each and every one of them for them to be official*

Is this while reminding him that he is indeed a god?

;) :lol:

J-Dubya 777 said:

J-Dubya

Did Senor Rapido really deserve it though? depending on size and stature, it still takes some luck and skill to catch a pick. When I saw Megadeth in November '04, I almost caught one of Saun Drover's sticks, but some drunken idiot punched me in the face, and I walked out with a black eye.

And about the thing with the green picks @ a Steve Vai concert, can I steal your idea, the next time Steve Vai tours?

LichofHell said:
I like your sig Noble Viking, my friend (who is taller then me and standing next to me) caught one of Dave Mustaine's armbands at the end of the show...

Hey, thanks :) I really like my sig too. If the photographer would've moved a little bit to the right the pic would've been perfect. I missed Fear Factory's first couple songs so I could meet Romeo after they played @ Gigantour;I got my ticket stub signed by MR and I got to tell him that the Dark Chapter is one of the best cds I'd ever heard. That's when he told me that he'd like to make another solo album, but that a new SX cd was his first priority.

Noble Viking said:
Hey, thanks :) I really like my sig too. If the photographer would've moved a little bit to the right the pic would've been perfect. I missed Fear Factory's first couple songs so I could meet Romeo after they played @ Gigantour;I got my ticket stub signed by MR and I got to tell him that the Dark Chapter is one of the best cds I'd ever heard. That's when he told me that he'd like to make another solo album, but that a new SX cd was his first priority.

I have my gigantour version of the Odyssey signed by the entire band, by each one of thier pictures.

The Dark Chapter sits nicely between all my jason becker CD's and yngwie CD's. Of which it reminds me of both a lot, but in its own special kickass way.

I cant wait to hear a new solo album, which will kick so much ass I cant even begin to comprehend the thought. This is what im hoping, basically the lineup will be all of symphony x sans Russ, since hes really not needed. Tons of orchestra arrangements and a very heavy feel like Oddyssey eccept with full out MJR shred from beginning to end like the dark chapter. Seeing that hes earned tons and tons of new respect since 1994 in the music world, he could even get some guest musicians to play on it as well. Not as much as say, Aryeon or anything though.