Microwave Burritos.........

its the same shit you are eating... fucking industrial food !
we all gonna have cancer!

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
I'm afraid you are kidding yourself, you are eating an inferior product made in Brazil. Who knows what could be in it!:ill:
How can you possibly know it's inferior? Did you taste it yet?
Our meat>>>your meat though

I'm just saying, if it didn't come of the production line from the state that once accidentally put tire rubber in their meat products it's not the same.

That state was Michigan by the way.

BloodyScalpel said:
How can you possibly know it's inferior? Did you taste it yet?
Our meat>>>your meat though

he is american... its explained

A popcorn? I could take on the whole damn machine, and then bathe in warm butter.

Besides, microwave popcorn is nowhere near as good as the kind you get from the movie theatre.

well thats fckng tr00

A popcorn? I could take on the whole damn machine, and then bathe in warm butter.

Besides, microwave popcorn is nowhere near as good as the kind you get from the movie theatre.
They are both terrible imo.
I prefer popcorn made the old fashioned way

Christ, we know, its in my avatar. We already had this discussion like a million fucking times.

Oh, and by the way, has Brazil every hosted the Olympics or done anything ever?
At least our towers stay on their grounds, our presidents are....LESS stupid and our people can point iraq in the map :p
Not to mention our airplanes fly without external aid.

Christ, we know, its in my avatar. We already had this discussion like a million fucking times.

Oh, and by the way, has Brazil every hosted the Olympics or done anything ever?

wtf does olympics has to do?

taking out you 3 main sports (baseball, American Football, Hockey)
we beat you ass in everyting else!

All i'm going to say is, if you like salty popcorn please go and die, but if you like sweet popcorn i am happy for you to live:Spin:

BloodyScalpel said:
At least our towers stay on their grounds, our presidents are....LESS stupid and our people can point iraq in the map :p

LAUGHT OUT FUCKING LOUD

Feel_The_Force said:
All i'm going to say is, if you like salty popcorn please go and die, but if you like sweet popcorn i am happy for you to live:Spin:

dude... that's kinda gay... no?

BloodyScalpel said:
I agree with the President statement, but as far as the towers go.....not cool dude, I know people that died in that.

Oh, and sweet popcorn, its called Kettle Corn. I believe thats the old fashioned way. And I think it's better than normal salted/buttered popcorn.

I agree with the President statement, but as far as the towers go.....not cool dude, I know people that died in that.
Making jokes over that kind of thing makes me more 6r1m :D