Microwave Burritos.........

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
I agree with the President statement, but as far as the towers go.....not cool dude, I know people that died in that.

Oh, and sweet popcorn, its called Kettle Corn. I believe thats the old fashioned way. And I think it's better than normal salted/buttered popcorn.

dude... you cant expect that you fuckup a country... and there is no turning back...

you thing that only bad people are dying in iraq?
america kill people there... so they also have the right to take some americans lifes.

Dude, I'm not saying the war is good, I just think it's a little fucked up what he said for me personally.

And normally I wouldn't agree with your eye for an eye idea. But in this case you're right.

Raistlin Majere said:
*louder gasp*
a big loss. seriously. i never eaten such pwning stuff as fajitas in my entire life. i should get you to a mexican restaurant when youre over here:p
There are mexican restaurants here too, it's just that i wasn't ever arsed :p
Not that i'm declining your invite :dopey:

BloodyScalpel said:

Come to mexico and ill bring you to Cancún to the wet shirth contest :lol: and we are gonna eat spicy food like a " Empanadas, tacos al pastor, tamales, chile en relleno, fajitas, asado asturiano, filetes a la tampiqueña and some other stuffs and i wont gonna forget the MArvelous TEQUILA "

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Come to mexico and ill bring you to Cancún to the wet shirth contest :lol: and we are gonna eat spicy food like a " Empanadas, tacos al pastor, tamales, chile en relleno, fajitas, asado asturiano, filetes a la tampiqueña and some other stuffs and i wont gonna forget the MArvelous TEQUILA "
I just got a better invitation, sorry mexican't! :)

the biggest mexican invention was the tequila, Chavo and Sub Marcos :lol: