Mid-week question

nomisofsiman

Sep 19, 2008
Wheaton, IL
I'm guessing Claus will probably be the one answering this, but if anyone else knows I'd appreciate it. First and foremost, any idea when the midweek tix will go on sale? If not, I'm just wondering if you happen to know what the doors/start time might be. The reason I'm asking and have been a little annoying :danceboy: about this is simply because I'm thinking of getting my plane tix sooner rather than later just so I have an idea at what I'm looking at.

Thanks,
Simon

I'm guessing Claus will probably be the one answering this, but if anyone else knows I'd appreciate it. First and foremost, any idea when the midweek tix will go on sale? If not, I'm just wondering if you happen to know what the doors/start time might be. The reason I'm asking and have been a little annoying :danceboy: about this is simply because I'm thinking of getting my plane tix sooner rather than later just so I have an idea at what I'm looking at.

Thanks,
Simon

Last week we mailed the guys who set up the ticket sales, so we're expecting an answer really soon on that. Hopefully (!) they should be on sale within the next week or two.

Doors/Start time: no clue yet, sorry.

c.