MIDNIGHT!!!!

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
Black Lotus Records has set an April 25 release date for the new solo album from former CRIMSON GLORY frontman Midnight. Entitled "Sakada", the CD is described in a press release as "a mesmerizing trip though the senses, an immaculately-produced affair which effortlessly mingles heavily psychedelic-tinged songs with several heavier numbers more reminiscent of the man's past, in addition to an impossibly-beautiful ballad that will surely conjure up some memories of a time long since passed..."

I'm thinking a Crimson Glory re-union is not so far fetched. By the way, didn't the Brace Words show have Midnight and Ben Jackson playing??? I seem to remember something like thatnot too long ago. That would be some site to see Midnight (mask and all) wailing on the PP stage with the rest of Crimson Glory.:loco:

Definitely looking forward to the solo release!

I've been waiting and hoping, for a CG reunion of the classic 'Transcendence' line-up, for too many years now. This would make the whole weekend for me if Glenn can pull it off. I saw them at the Rock-It Club, here in Tampa, after the release of 'Stange & Beautiful' and it just wasn't the same without Ben & Dana. 'Transcendence' is an absolute classic prog-metal album.

Yes, they played Cleveland acoustically last year at BWBK. It went over well and he sounded awesome. He does not, rumor has it, even know where "the mask" is at, though!