Midweek Mayhem 2015 - Lineup Announced

75 minutes at a minimum.

Conquer debuted at #37 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart just recently.

Okay. so WHW are playing longer than Theocracy played this year. That's good. Guess it's a good thing i've got basically a year to decide what I want to do.

Damn, good for HW!

I wouldn't count on that. I can see this one selling out.
I do too. I think this is a very strong Wednesday line up, with something that should appeal to everyone and a bit of cross-over appeal among all the bands. I know Milt came pretty close to selling out last year's Wednesday show. I'd be shocked if this one doesn't sell out.

Halcyon Way live is super fun. I wasn't overly sold on WHW, and I don't know if I am yet. However, for the first time in Festival History, I will be there on Wednesday.

We'll definitely try to get VIP for this.. no front row, though.. I'm too old to try and hold my water for 4-5 hours. :)

We'll definitely try to get VIP for this.. no front row, though.. I'm too old to try and hold my water for 4-5 hours. :)

I know what you mean. I got a 3rd row place this year, but the place was so packed, that I decided to hold off for the whole POS set. I am glad I did not drink much water from 2 PM onward, LOL, and hence why I seldom drink alcohol at metal shows...

At least 75 minutes for WHW you say? I don't know...what ELSE can you do for me, Milton?

Just in case anyone is ready to get their panties in a bundle, I'm kidding. Milton knows how I roll.

Early entry plus meet and greet with the headliner band. (At least that's what it was this past year)

Last time it was meet and greet with all three bands and early entry. Next year will be a little different. Details will be announced prior to tickets going on sale.

Hey all, checking in from tour in Europe. We're out with Saxon & Skid Row for the next month, but wanted to make sure we dropped in and said that we're very excited to be back on the stage at PPUSA. This will be an epic night and we're looking forward to it. Some of you know that our career pretty much got it's start at the Showcase in 2004, so coming back there with time to prepare has been a long time coming. With that said....I'll leave you with this:

Last edited by a moderator: