Mikael Åkerfeldt, Steven Wilson, Mike Portnoy

Except with a significantly worse drummer. Honestly, if they had gotten Gavin, I think this could have been good, but somehow I picture Portnoy really ruining it for me. The man just has no sense of groove or feel...nice guy, but I can't stand his playing.

That's probably the dumbest comment I've ever seen:OMG: Have you ever listen to a dream theater record???I don't think so...

It probably will sound prog, but more because of Mikael's influence than Steven's.

Dream Theater are basically music god which have been learning music at Berkley. I'm not really woried about a project with mike portnoy. He's probably one of the most original drummer of all-time. Is beat are not the most complex of all time but he always puts times signature and groove stuff. Yay!!!

"You want to know why Sweden won the gold medal in hockey? Because I wasn't playing." - Mikael Akerfeldt

hey, where does this come from?
did he say it during a concert?

sorry for the OT :D

"You want to know why Sweden won the gold medal in hockey? Because I wasn't playing." - Mikael Akerfeldt

hey, where does this come from?
did he say it during a concert?

sorry for the OT :D

im not sure exactly what you're looking for, but he did say this in montreal the last time he visited.