Mikael Guitars

Several schmucks a few years ago went through him to purchase custom made jackson guitars, however to their dismay Jackson never received the orders..the guitars were never made...instead Mr. Roman had the guitars that he sold them made by his own employees... he makes fake custom guitars, or at least did..they were sub par in quality and the asshole should be in jail. :erk:

btw if 2000 dollars is too much for you, as it is for me but you still want PRS playability...I recommend Carvin. Custom guitars for wholesale price. I'm ordering a CT3M for just a smidgen over 1g in a few weeks (once I pay off my current debts)

Here's a picture of a black one with a floyd rose
06CarvinCT_1.jpg

the_drip said:
Several schmucks a few years ago went through him to purchase custom made jackson guitars, however to their dismay Jackson never received the orders..the guitars were never made...instead Mr. Roman had the guitars that he sold them made by his own employees... he makes fake custom guitars, or at least did..they were sub par in quality and the asshole should be in jail. :erk:

Sorry to hear about that, I got a Rainsong from him a few years back, they seemed friendly enough, but i'll certainly heed the warning.

thats because canada hates america, like every other place...to me anyway lol, but alot of the sounds people make don't come straight from the guitar, basically its the amp and tuning. but if you were looking to just collect a guitar like mikael had, go for it.