Mikael Guitars

Benighted Joe said:
And whats up with people's lame signatures of dicks and stuff like that?
Aren't there other forums for that?

just put him/them on ignore like I did, problem solved

Wow....HAHAHA!.....vampyre fucked up with Mike.....and now he's banned!!!!for all teh eternity to come...He must be kicking himself right now!!!.....LOLOLOL...got what he deserved, that bastard!.....you're da man Mike, keep up the good shit!!....Don't let anybody fuck on yar face.....HAHAHAH!!....PEAC EOUT!!!!!!

@=NoBigDeal=@ said:
Wow....HAHAHA!.....vampyre fucked up with Mike.....and now he's banned!!!!for all teh eternity to come...He must be kicking himself right now!!!.....LOLOLOL...got what he deserved, that bastard!.....you're da man Mike, keep up the good shit!!....Don't let anybody fuck on yar face.....HAHAHAH!!....PEAC EOUT!!!!!!

interesting.

@=NoBigDeal=@ said:
aren't you that dumb emo kid who made a thread about gore? oh yeah, it was you. shut the fuck up please.

blimey said:
aren't you that dumb emo kid who made a thread about gore? oh yeah, it was you. shut the fuck up please.

WTF?!?HOLD IT, BROTHA!!!....Now all my homies, lizten to me....That blimey man who calls me emo kid made a freakin thread about Akercocke.....LOLOLOL!!!....you know that band with da funny name....like Akerfelds cocke HAHAHAH!!!!.....Man, he's got ballz to call me emo kid while he goes emotional about Akerfelds cocke!!! Hehe blimey my fellow, you arent innocent Mary mother lamb thing ya know LOLOL.....Talk about hypocrisy thing ya know....maybe you'll someday see that youre a retarted weirdo...Get a fuckin life, man!...HAHAH!!....PEAC EOUT!!!

NineFeetUnderground said:
2 of them. and a ce24 in like 2002

What did you think of your Ce24? I just had a 1993 one sent over from the US and I completely love it. The older ones have an alder body rather than a mahogany one - I barely want to play any of my other guitars at all. I don't think I've ever played anything as nice, let alone for $1100.

Heckelgruber said:
What did you think of your Ce24? I just had a 1993 one sent over from the US and I completely love it. The older ones have an alder body rather than a mahogany one - I barely want to play any of my other guitars at all. I don't think I've ever played anything as nice, let alone for $1100.

it was nice, i enjoyed it. i somewhat wished i had changed the pickups in it though.

affinityband said:
I recently found out the other day that akercocke is pronounced akah-cockee.....Worst name ever.

not really. its the name of the diabolical monkey in faust. although it is silly to say, but i actually think it fits the diabolical querkiness of the band quite well.

Moonlapse said:
That's a good point actually. You can cover your bases fairly well with 3. It helps that the PRS is quite versatile to boot.

Yes they are quite versatile, I own several PRS's, my favorite probably being the Modern Eagle, then the 513. The C24's are nice too, actually they are better for gigging because the back of the neck is finished, and friendlier to sweaty hands. I also use a custom strat from time to time but it doesnt really compair to the PRS.

I agree that the PRS is a stereotypical pretty boy guitar, and you dont see too many metal bands using them. And considereing the pricetag on some, who can blame them. However my opinion is there worth every penny!

Rob

Dement said:

...what the hell?

i looked into PRS's when i saw that opeth used them, i had never bothered to look before because i play the bass and have no need for a guitar. They are expensive but my dad seems to want one so they must be worth the money.

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
Haha! Indeed, I did loose a few pounds since then! Wow, I was fat!
The guitar is not a Mockinbird, I didn't know what the model was called and it looked like a cross between Mockingbird and Bich. Thanks for the info. Bought it second hand for maybe $400.
And to Vampira I can only say. Fuck. Forever. Off. You're banned!

Cheers
Mike

Hey, good to hear from you, I want to know when you started using seymour duncan pickups, it sounds like you & peter used EMGs on orchid & morningrise.
And what do you mean you were fat back then you look okay to me. Trust me I know a fat person when I see one & you sir were not.