Mikael singing "A Smart Kid" with Porcupine Tree

yea it sounded slightly off in the beginning, but the first chorus and everything after souded pretty in tune to me...then again what the hell do I know, I've only heard the original Smart Kid a couple of times

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
Ugh, that's quite out of tune singing that!! Haha, I was so nervous I was pissing myself and you can definately tell. Horrible! Great song tho'! And great honour for me to do it, will definately be the last time they let me!

Heh... I see what you mean man. You did a good job besides the fact that you hate your performance. I guess you, as well as me, are their own worst critic. When I record myself playing some of your songs, and I can't do the Lopez double bass I am almost in a hole for a few days, but eventually I get over it Heh. :kickass:

THE MIGHTY AKERFELDT APPEARS BEFORE US.. BEHOLD THE MIRACLE

feel free to post more often mike and damn you for not playing sweet home alabama when i requested at montreal! :hotjump:

i lvoe whiskyyy

well moonlapse.. that sucks i guess.... my drunk friend almost pulled him into the crowd btw ahahahha mikeal almost fell over then stopped shaking hands withthe crowd and went off stage! HAHAHAHA I LVOED IT

hehe Mendez ran all the way accross the stage to our area, which was away from the exit just to shake everyone's hands. I think it was because we called certain things out during the show for comedy purposes haha.

AHAHA FOR THE 3 SHOWS I WENT TO me and any my friends would always scream shit at mendez such as "mendez nice hair" "mendez nice smile baby" its ironic casue its hard to find a picture of him smiling hes always frowning :) ahahhaa he started looking around at one point hes like wtf? haaha. i CANT BEL;EIVE THERE IS ANOTHER LIKE ME.. GOD BLESS .. WE MUST UNITE .

do they humiliate mendez too? i just find it kidna funny how he stands and like headband sideways hahahaha ... another funny thing that happened at a montreal show some dude kept screaming to mikeal "FUCK ME IN THE ASS" hahahahaha and then later on asked "do you like BLACK METAL" in like the most frenchiest accent and mikeal replied i fucking love black metal ahaah what a fag that guy was

I fucking hate it when people at gigs shout stuff out when the band are playing