Mikael Stanne photos

Onyx

Apr 24, 2003
Saint-Petersburg
Greetings to you, the fine people of Dark Tranquillity forum!

I am in desperate search of nice photos of Mikael Stanne. Can you help me?

How about this one?
wacken2.jpg

:tickled:

Reactions: Onyx
:lol: :lol: Ormir's photo choice.

Look on the official webpage, fansites, magazine sites, and just look on google for pictures. I'll try to find some for you perhaps.

Welcome to the board, btw.

I wonder where did put that picture which I took last summer when Mikael tried to make friends with a sheep.

NP:Arcturus - The Chaos Path
Woooonderful!

@Onyx: No, that's not me hugging Mikael.

@onyx: You´re trying to be too polite to me, it´s better just to say "Hey! fuck you, I don´t really need your shit right now".

That is the way in DT forum.. right?

Neither do I so lie no more you fucking cutn.
In a dreadful masquarade waaaaah.

np: Arkturus - Peinting mai horo´r

RealHazard: I am not trying to be polite; I'm just being myself, that's all. I do not care if that is not the way of DT forum; it is my way, and I'll be going my way as soon as I don't break any of the rules of the forum. I am not afraid of breaking the rules, it is just that some rules have a lot of sense.

rahvin: sorry, I didn't catch what you wanted to say about Mikael (not)being gay. English is not my native language, although I try to learn it as much as I can.

Onyx said:
rahvin: sorry, I didn't catch what you wanted to say about Mikael (not)being gay. English is not my native language, although I try to learn it as much as I can.[/b]

aside from meaning "homosexual", gay is a synonym of "happy". if your native language stems from latin, you might have a similar word in it, with a similar meaning. in italian, for instance, the word is "gaio".

and don't take realhazard too seriously: he's in for the fun. ;)

rahvin.

@rahivin: inside of you?

yes, I have not been fucked by a skull-tormentor.
Oh..I need a broom.
Father of light, father of darkness!
Killer riff!

NP: DT - Crimson Winds

RealHazard said:
Oh..I need a broom.

rotfl! :lol:
i'd like to stress the fact that this specific statement has no connection whatsoever with any other statement you have made in the previous post, or elsewhere.
brilliant! you're a genius! :) :Spin:

rahvin.

I am just saying that Onyx is too correct and polite.. his/her behaviour doens´t fit into our monkey cave, but he/she fits.

@rahuvina: Actually broom thingie was taken this time from Toxic Avenger..