Mikael Stanne photos

genizah, I have no idea what "google" means. You may call me an illama, but... Please, explain what I have to do.

RealHazard, firstly, I am a female, and, secondly, I'll decide myself whether to be polite or not. Stop judging me. And stop flooding my thread.

Onyx said:
genizah, I have no idea what "google" means. You may call me an illama, but... Please, explain what I have to do.

www.google.com
powerful search engine for the web, just feed it what you're looking for and experience the wonders of the world. sub-sections like "images" let you focus your search on, duh, images. ;)

rahvin.

Scary, those lines though.. :confused:
u_u,,, Sowwey, but c'est vraie. Pour moi anyway..
There are some really cute pics of Mikael, I'll send them if you haven't found them yet.. ;) (The one with me, for example :lol: hehe omg someone please shut me up)(>_< noooo gddmn headache, make it go away..!)(Make it go away daddy.. Make it go awayyy! :cry: )

heh... he's funny and always smiling. it seems like he's always on some happy cloud of his. there's also a permanent aura of energy about his person, not just when he's on stage.

rahvin.

Onyx said:
Don't think I am a groupie or something. :err: :Smug:

No, I don't think you are. But me, on the other hand...

The thing is, the band-members probably don't want to give out the impression that they have enough time to answer each and every email they get from everyone and thus won't necessarily answer the first emails from some completely unknown person. If they did that, they would have a million other people in addition to Rahvin, Tranquillian and myself sending them email every week (not that I really have had time to do that for quite some time).

But, from what I have read here and witnessed myself last summer, they are all a very kind and relaxed bunch of people, who enjoy talking (and drinking) with their fans. When you are going to see them play next time, try to catch Mikael before or after the show (I know I will) and I'm sure he'll be pleased to talk with you for a while.

And Rahvin's description of Mikael's aura is, as usual, most correct.

-Villain (came from work an hour ago, should be studying swedish of all goddamn languages out there - I have the "big official exam" next monday that I need to pass in order to graduate some day)

in addition to what villain said:

if you write to the band members asking a specific question, i think they're likely to reply sooner or later - as long as the question is not moronic or the answer written in great big letters elsewhere.
plus of course they keep in touch with the people they've known for longer (like villain, tranquillian and me), because that's what we all do with our acquaintances/friends online.

rahvin.

Once in a blue moon, the band has online chats with fans and other people... there, you could ask the questions your heart desires. :)