Mikael Stanne photos

Onyx said:
Thanatos, hehe... Or maybe that was the only useful thing for you.
For some reason I think that the line "Thanatos is just really nice" is truly ironic... :rolleyes:
I think you're nice, but all those rep comments and now the grupie stuff annoys me greatly.

@ormir: Maybe I should go for boys insted! You could be an excellent victim of raw, wild and untaimed anal-fuck .

Dark_Jester said:
No, he just wants to give Ormir the intestinal tract love every Finnish Russian Homosexual Communist (FRHC) needs...
Looks like someone is grumpy from not getting a deep colon massage for a while.

g_a_y_thread.jpg

Reactions: Tebus
:err: Stanne photos?

dark_tranquillity03a.jpg

remember this one? :D this is one from the dt gig back in January, although it's cropped this time. do the hair spikes and hand horns stand out even more now? ;)

i will be putting up the rest of my dt pics again, along with lots of others, hopefully in the near future. i've finally taken the plunge and obtained a Web host and domain name. I also have the basic structure for a Foto Gallery site started. i don't want to set a specific launch date just yet as i still have lots of stuff to rework, pics to resize, old pics in shoeboxes to process (scan/resize), etc. I may launch the site incomplete but I haven't decided one way or the other on that. I'll be sure to post a link for the curious when I have something presentable to show. :)

-rh