Mikael's live quotes

On Metal Rock Fest:

*Plays the intro of Hessian Peel along with Fredrik*
stops very suddenly and impersonates Britney Spears "Oh, baby, baby!"

He said something like(in swedish): "Gotcha! Maybe next time, we'll play it!"

And when we met them backstage:
My friend: "Konan!"(points at mikes t-shirt of Swarzchenegger)
Mike: "Han er kungen! Med et svärd!"(He's the king! With a sword!)

Best Thread i read this year ^^

but i dont get the joke about germans and "Metuuuul"

Im from germany but sorry i just dont get ist!

On Metal Rock Fest:

*Plays the intro of Hessian Peel along with Fredrik*
stops very suddenly and impersonates Britney Spears "Oh, baby, baby!"

He said something like(in swedish): "Gotcha! Maybe next time, we'll play it!"

And when we met them backstage:
My friend: "Konan!"(points at mikes t-shirt of Swarzchenegger)
Mike: "Han er kungen! Med et svärd!"(He's the king! With a sword!)

Actually he promised to play it next time, so I am expecting "Hessian Peel" in March! :D -->

Last edited by a moderator:
In India, 25th Jan, 2009.

After having said that Mendez was having sex with a monkey and being questioned by the audience what he was doing at that time

He said "I was watching Mendez and the monkey"

LOL

In India, 25th Jan, 2009.

After having said that Mendez was having sex with a monkey and being questioned by the audience what he was doing at that time

He said "I was watching Mendez and the monkey"

LOL

lol! i love this thread.

Jacob Kjær;7821414 said:
"This one's... too famous to be introduced...". *Starts playing Master's Apprentice*

"Guys, thank you for your hospitality. We have one more song left to play but we are coming back to... I guess, Vienna, and somewhere else maybe as well. But we are gonna go on tour supporting the new album Watershed, so please come and see us if you want to. Otherwise, why don't you go fuck yourselves?"

MP3's of them here. I know it's a grey-area thing, but if I don't share them they would just go lost forever:
http://www.student.dtu.dk/~s072421/toofamous.mp3
http://www.student.dtu.dk/~s072421/hospitality.mp3

Haha, I was there as well, in the front row! Epic.

I think he also said something like
"We're gonna play a new song now... and no it's not called Heir Appartment, it's Heir Apparent." something like that, can't remember exactly it's been almost 8 months!

On Teatria last saturday;

Something like this;
"When we came to finland, I was confused by all the bandshirts of allkinds of bands I had never heard of.
Sentenced...(one I didn't heart, and another one)...hello kitty...That seems to be one really popular band."

Someone might want to correct if thy recalls any better.

No he was talking about the late 80's and Finnish bands that were around at the time, and mentioned some obscure band that recorded their demos on Hello Kitty tapes. I didn't catch the name of the band, not one many know about anyway. Maybe he made it up ;)

Yes, and he didn't say that he didn't know Sentenced. He rather said that he DID listen to some Finnish metal bands like Sentenced.

Really he said something like this:

"I was really into metal in the late 80s.. I collected all this stuff and even had band t-shirts of bands I had never heard." (Something along those lines)

Aah ok, actually I only heard a few parts and thouht up the rest. :lol:

Edit: one I didn't get while in there; (but got now. :D)

Location Port, St. Petersburg, Russia

Mikael: A nice girl on the train said that she likes sucking cooks, so I love Russia.

Also he said something like:
Mikael: I hope you guys like sex, cause that's what this 5 beautiful creatures are going to do..

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but from the recent gig at Kaapelitehdas, Finland.

hehe great thread! watched the roundhouse tapes dvd again last night and there's a bit after they finish playing Blackwater Park and Mike says 'That fucking song makes me so fucking dizzy...........but everything for metuuulll!'. Made me chuckle anyway :headbang: