mike huckabee

Ron Paul wants to leave it up to the backwash south to decide personal rights on conception and "unofficial prayer." Fuck the constitution indeed.

yeah! Fuck the constitution! WOO!!!

you obviously don't know your country's political history, and you vote too...

here are some example of constitutionality that sent the economy down the drain: panic of 1837 and the economic backlash of the Jefferson administration. Also the constitution doesn't discuss or specifies the issue of a national bank. Also the constitution gives all powers not specified that are assigned to the legislative or the judicial branches to the executive branch, thus the executive can install a national bank.
And the constitution aside, Hamilton's policies (call them unconstitutional as did Jefferson, or call them constitutional as awarded to hamiltonians via a supreme court case in the early period) are the sole reason YOU aren't a farmer right now, and the US isn't a 3rd world country like most of latin america, but a superpower instead.

you obviously don't know your country's political history, and you vote too...

here are some example of constitutionality that sent the economy down the drain: panic of 1837 and the economic backlash of the Jefferson administration. Also the constitution doesn't discuss or specifies the issue of a national bank. Also the constitution gives all powers not specified that are assigned to the legislative or the judicial branches to the executive branch, thus the executive can install a national bank.
And the constitution aside, Hamilton's policies (call them unconstitutional as did Jefferson, or call them constitutional as awarded to hamiltonians via a supreme court case in the early period) are the sole reason YOU aren't a farmer right now, and the US isn't a 3rd world country like most of latin america, but a superpower instead.

I think Krigloch was probably referring to your call for all guns to be controlled.

I think Krigloch was probably referring to your call for all guns to be controlled.

i thought he was refering to the post he quoted last where i brought up some of ron paul's economic policies. gun control is not that much of a priority for me as maintaining a decent economy. Ron Paul's economic policies would be far more disastrous than him legalizing AK47s

Fair warning Paul, most of what you'll get for the long winded political rants is tl;dr.

I assumed it was the gun thing because that's in the Bill of Rights, which is something I think should NOT be changed. But, I dunno.

agreed! There is a difference between banning guns and controlling guns. I'm fine with people having guns once they prove that they are not nuts or criminals. I don't think you should be able to go up to a store and have gun and ammo in 5 minutes, you should be able to get that after psychological testing and evaluation, but i'm not going into that discussion again, i was just using this as an example

I was discussing making the constitution absolute in the style of jefferson, andrew jackson (also a fucking hypocrite), and ron paul, without regard to practical purposes or the implied powers granted by the constitution itself

boobs.gif