Mike live in Gigantour Chatroom Today!

sorry for my questions ... i was drunk yesterday :erk:
but only because the chat started one hour later, than i thought it will start

halfdeadhippo said:
Were your vocals "treated" in the studio for the song "Demon of the Fall", or was that one take, no effects?
Mikael: No, it's one low scream, one whisper and a singing voice all at the same time
good question, i thought they added some effects in the studio, but to know they mixed it with his vocals only is just awesome

MixGrafix said:
So how would you know?
Tool IS a talented band, but they just bore the hell out of me...WAY to repetitive for my tastes. I've seen Tool live and I've seen Opeth live.....I'd take Opeth any day over Stool, I mean...Tool :heh:

"MIKE WUT;S UR FAVOIRITE COLOUR?."
-98% of the dumbasses in that chat, which were probably mostly from this forum

Lots of time wasted with booking questions...

And about the Arch Enemy thing... It can't be about "being around a chick". Not when he's also talking about his family and his daughter. Grow up, and get your minds out of the gutter.

Metalloid said:
I wish I would have known about this earlier so I could have asked him when he was going to play in my town next

So he could tell you, like he told the 20 other people who asked when they were playing in 'X' town, that they really have NO control over booking and where they are going to play on a tour.

And yes, that's ridiculous to say they are hanging out with AE only because of Angela...show some maturity people. Jesus. Just because the majority of you are sweaty palmed teenagers who get excited over anything in a skirt doesn't mean they are... :Smug:

Zombi Epidemic said:
Tool IS a talented band, but they just bore the hell out of me...WAY to repetitive for my tastes. I've seen Tool live and I've seen Opeth live.....I'd take Opeth any day over Stool, I mean...Tool :heh:

But if you paid for the ticket.... you may as well stay, and enjoy Danny's percussive perfection. Worth the price of admission alone.

my favorite one has to be this

Evolution169: Mikeal, would you jam with me if I started a band and became famous? If so, I think I will start a band.
Mikael: Only if you're famous. I don't wanna surround myself with non-famous people you know...

what a noob ass question

Led Opeth said:
my favorite one has to be this

Evolution169: Mikeal, would you jam with me if I started a band and became famous? If so, I think I will start a band.
Mikael: Only if you're famous. I don't wanna surround myself with non-famous people you know...

what a noob ass question
Prob. oinkness imo

you should see some of the fanboys asking questions after shows...jesus christ, it was so bad that mike was like "does anyone have a ciggarette for me" lol

tank said:
Tank: hey mikael! good to "talk" to you... important question: will there be another live dvd?
(with OLDER songs on it?)
Mikael: We're talking about doing another, but don't know when

Thanks Tank for asking, very difficult for Mike to give a definate answer since this is a complex copyright issue for those at roadrunner who finance these events...

Still "The Roundhouse" is an awesome venue [Inside and out] with a chequered history of bands recording and playing there, all the famous bands have played including the likes of Alexis Korner, The Stones, Jimi Hendrix and Pink Floyd... oh do your own searches, cos to many for me to type...

So fitting for Opeth to get a date there IMO :kickass:

Checkout their web-site...

http://www1.roundhouse.org.uk/about/

Cool venue eh?

I hope to see "The Who's" new rock opera being performed
there on the 29th October, if I get lucky.

This will be shown on TV live, I think.