Milano DVD

I thought the Flashing strobes was just because i bought a shady russian copy from ebay.... Was it actually released with this defect (must be by all standards)?!

I dont understand how im supposed to survive till the baby pops out...im leaving for vacation two days before the release so i have to wait another two weeks before i can watch it. Im almost prepared to define the release of this awesome teaser/trailer as a pure act of evil. Just hearing the short bit of Final resistance makes me wonder if the next album should be recorded live, considering the fact (in my opinion) that fiction somewhat lacked dynamics...

Hey Niklas..Was wondering about a problem with the bengans preorder. yes I'm from sweden and all, but it doesn't work. everything works until the last submit button. I'm wondering if it is cause I got Visa Electron? It usually works to buy with everywhere, but there is some sites that don't allow the cards. It says you can buy with Visa & Mastercard..Maybe it's just the normal Visa card allowed then? Thanks

Hey Niklas..Was wondering about a problem with the bengans preorder. yes I'm from sweden and all, but it doesn't work. everything works until the last submit button. I'm wondering if it is cause I got Visa Electron? It usually works to buy with everywhere, but there is some sites that don't allow the cards. It says you can buy with Visa & Mastercard..Maybe it's just the normal Visa card allowed then? Thanks

Contact Bengans tech support :)

hehe brave thing to post and ask the guitarist about a credidcard problem. However, when i was younger I use to have a Visa electron and as i recall itthere were a lot of sites where it doesnt work. Its quite useless. Visa and Visa electron is not the same thing, if it says mastercard and Visa, that certainly excludes electron. Just use the postorder option!

Hey Niklas, I am from Sweden AND ALL (yes, I really am, especially the second part) and I have this little problem: I often start drooling when standing around so when I try to start walking I often slip on it and fall to the ground which makes much ouchy. Can you help me?

Matsy

P.S. The lead tip of my pencil is gone and there is all wood around the rest of it, what do I do now? Do I just throw it away? I think that would make mommy nature much ouchy.

Hey Niklas, I am from Sweden AND ALL (yes, I really am, especially the second part) and I have this little problem: I often start drooling when standing around so when I try to start walking I often slip on it and fall to the ground which makes much ouchy. Can you help me?

Matsy

P.S. The lead tip of my pencil is gone and there is all wood around the rest of it, what do I do now? Do I just throw it away? I think that would make mommy nature much ouchy.
No need to make fun of me. I thought this could go faster than talking with the tech support. But it was indeed a stupid question since it obviously didn't work with Visa Electron.

No need to make fun of me. I thought this could go faster than talking with the tech support. But it was indeed a stupid question since it obviously didn't work with Visa Electron.

To be fair, Matse was making fun of somebody else entirely, although it probably didn't show and it's not as if you had to know.

Your question was in fact a bit silly, not precisely because anything about credit card acceptance should have been obvious - more because it would only have been faster if Niklas were somehow in charge of the site or the payment method - but we've seen worse and there wasn't any harm in asking.

To be fair, Matse was making fun of somebody else entirely, although it probably didn't show and it's not as if you had to know.

Your question was in fact a bit silly, not precisely because anything about credit card acceptance should have been obvious - more because it would only have been faster if Niklas were somehow in charge of the site or the payment method - but we've seen worse and there wasn't any harm in asking.

Yep, I thought about putting a little note at the end of the post, but that would have taken some fun out of it.

Go buy a pen instead. That's what i do.

Matsy

:lol:
:kickass:

Anyone know what region codes these preorders are? Or if it's possible to order a 'limited' boxed version to Australia? I haven't been able to find the dvd listed on any Australian sites, and I don't want to miss out on a 2dvd/2cd copy.

Anyone know what region codes these preorders are? Or if it's possible to order a 'limited' boxed version to Australia? I haven't been able to find the dvd listed on any Australian sites, and I don't want to miss out on a 2dvd/2cd copy.
Nah it's definitely only Sweden, sadly for you =/

New track uploaded from the DVD on myspace, Wonders At Your Feet, and it's awesome.