Milano Prediction for new singer for the Band.

If its anyone but a former member on vox (john or joey), a name change has to happen for the sake of the anthrax legacy

Corey from Slipknot.

Wait a minute! If this is true, then that would mean that Billy WAS wrong when he predicted John Bush was coming back!:err:

Either way, if it's Bush, then he's wrong now, if it's Corey Taylor, then he was wrong before!

But, I thought Billy was never wrong???:Smug:

If it's anyone other than John Bush I will be extremely disappointed. I like Corey's voice when he sings mellow stuff but I never really cared for his delivery of lines in Stone Sour or Slipknot's heavier stuff. Whitfield Crane sounds like he'd be a better fit than Corey, but I think it'd be boring (but perhaps I am judging him only on his singing with Another Animal - and Godsmack is pretty much always boring.) I'd check it out but I really don't think my heart will be in it or be too enthusiastic with it if it's anyone other than Bush. I think it makes perfect sense it'd be Bush because I don't think he'd hold a grudge, and also, since he's still a member of the band "on paper" - it tells me they would probably try to work together again before getting involved in a huge legal mess, much like a divorce. At least I hope they would try everything they could to make it work.

If it's anyone other than John Bush I will be extremely disappointed. I like Corey's voice when he sings mellow stuff but I never really cared for his delivery of lines in Stone Sour or Slipknot's heavier stuff. Whitfield Crane sounds like he'd be a better fit than Corey, but I think it'd be boring (but perhaps I am judging him only on his singing with Another Animal - and Godsmack is pretty much always boring.) I'd check it out but I really don't think my heart will be in it or be too enthusiastic with it if it's anyone other than Bush. I think it makes perfect sense it'd be Bush because I don't think he'd hold a grudge, and also, since he's still a member of the band "on paper" - it tells me they would probably try to work together again before getting involved in a huge legal mess, much like a divorce. At least I hope they would try everything they could to make it work.

I believe that! :kickass:

Looks were in for another 30 days of this "hes better than him/throw in the towel/i prefer this/your talkin crap..... ect" shit. The souner they tell us the better, then we can get back to lookin forward to a new record.

Looks were in for another 30 days of this "hes better than him/throw in the towel/i prefer this/your talkin crap..... ect" shit. The souner they tell us the better, then we can get back to lookin forward to a new record.

Never a truer word spoken mate (although I am guilty of the above at times! :) )

No matter who they get we'll have more of that.

If they get John, people will complain that he's not Joey (but that was rarely the case pre-reunion). If they get Corey, we'll complain that he's not Joey or John.

Whoever they're about to announce, I'm willing to bet there is a good reason why they're holding off on the announcement until the end of the month. Most likely it has to do with some contractual issues, not to keep us in limbo or nitpicking on supposed singers.

I have ZERO insider knowledge, so this is all just a gut reaction.

You would.:rolleyes:

Click posts made by Ancient Rabid One and you should be able to tell which one was 1st. If I'm not mistaken it shows the chronological order of my posts. You've been here that long and you need me to explain that to you? Btw, Excuuuuuuuuuuuse me for offending your limited sensibilities with my opinion. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Click posts made by Ancient Rabid One and you should be able to tell which one was 1st. If I'm not mistaken it shows the chronological order of my posts. You've been here that long and you need me to explain that to you? Btw, Excuuuuuuuuuuuse me for offending your limited sensibilities with my opinion. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nevermind me, just giving the new guy crap! :lol:

Welcome aboard!:kickass:

Corey could never in a million years do ANY of the old classic Anthrax songs. He might be able to pull of a few John Bush era songs but never ever hit anything close like Joey could. Corey could make an angry Anthknot album but why even fuck with the legacy of Anthrax at this point?