Milano Prediction for new singer for the Band.

I think they will be doomed to a pitiful existence:puke:. I guess I will give it a listen, but doubt very much if I will buy....but one never knows. Hell maybe it will be great. The clip of the music they were working on certainly piqued my curiosity. I think John singing over it would be great. And yet, I think that is not to be. Should be an interesting wait. Do you think they're ever gonna update the website?

Nevermind me, just giving the new guy crap! :lol:

Welcome aboard!:kickass:

It's all good! My skin is thicker than rhino hide. Thanks for the welcome! I've moderated a few metal boards myself and did the same thing! :lol: Hopefully I can learn a few things and impart contribute some knowledge as well. :Smokedev:

is slipknot a young kid's band ?

didn't slipknot come out about 10 years ago

get chuck d and set the course for a whole new chapter in anthrax history

It's all good! My skin is thicker than rhino hide. Thanks for the welcome! I've moderated a few metal boards myself and did the same thing! :lol: Hopefully I can learn a few things and impart contribute some knowledge as well. :Smokedev:

shit youre not going to learn anything here :lol:

I find this hard to believe too, he is too busy with Slipknot and Stonesour, unless Slipknot have called it quits but i dont think they have so why would he sing for Anthrax as well?

Didn't Scott just say a singer announcement will be made at the end of the month?? I don't know if that really means the singer will be announced at the end of the month. They could just be making an announcement about auditions or some other crap, with these guys who the fuck knows. It could be another 3 months before the new singer is officially announced. I guess we'll wait and see.

In regards to the whole Corey Taylor thing, it just makes no sense. Corey has 2 successful bands as it is, I highly doubt he would add Anthrax to that list. From Anthrax's standpoint I can see how they would want Corey, I believe they would do anything right now to try and dig themselves back out of the giant fucking crater they put themselves in. If it's gonna be anyone that has been mentioned on this board, I would think that although I have a hard time picturing it, Whitfield Crane would be their most likely choice. Whit has a great voice and doesn't have anything musically going on that he has to be committed to 100% of the time, Another Animal is simply a side project with the guys in Godsmack. I just don't see him being able to pull off the older stuff. But again, let's wait and see.

That dude does have a great fucking voice. He'd even sound pretty good doing John Bush stuff I think.

I'd still rather it be Bush coming back of course.

I didn't give it much thought till I was jamming on savatage's edge of thorns cd..
His voice goes thru different ranges..sounds cool I think..just in case bush does not want to join anthrax again. still... I rather hear bush.:headbang:

Well, I think Corey`s option would be a mistake..... I`ll just wait `til it`s announced. I'm an Anthrax fan, but I prefer Joey on vocals, just`coz I ike high pitched vocals...and I`d tell you who I really like (it won`t never happend) to have in the band, and it`s Heathen`s singer J. Godfrey.
It`d be great to me. Now once again, as an Anthrax fan, hope they `d get the best choice considering the old good times, the Bush era and the upcomming future.

Personally, I think his voice sucks. I think it should be Joey. They should just finish their career on a high note with Joey and Spitz. It's honestly time to save face and call it a Day... When I read things like " We just worte our heaviest or Fastest riff" That tells me that they are creatively done.. Like the last SOD record was mediocre by far..

Well, I think Corey`s option would be a mistake..... I`ll just wait `til it`s announced. I'm an Anthrax fan, but I prefer Joey on vocals, just`coz I ike high pitched vocals...and I`d tell you who I really like (it won`t never happend) to have in the band, and it`s Heathen`s singer J. Godfrey.
It`d be great to me. Now once again, as an Anthrax fan, hope they `d get the best choice considering the old good times, the Bush era and the upcomming future.

dave white from heathen is such a good singer and one of my faves but id see him in Heathen. Hopefully they will be recording soon www.heathenmetal.com