Milwaukee 10/6

tone1970

Sep 3, 2003
Once again Anthrax owned in Milwaukee. Great show and the crowd was into it like always. Was able to meet Clayton & Scott from the board and a few of the guys in the band.

I wish I could have made it! I was stuck at work. There's a bunch of other good shows coming to the Rave. I'm thinking about seeing Bad Religion and possibly Cannibal Corpse and Napalm Death. And definitely George Clinton. My band actually played there twice this summer.

Setlist was the same as in Cleveland with one exception. Instead of Whole Lotta Rosie, we got Indians.

Oh, Steve. On the headline tour, there may be more people who can make the same claim as in your signature. I asked John why Cleveland got Lone Justice but nobody else did. He said that that was the last tour. I replied that I knew that, but with the new album coming out, I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to start playing that one. He said they only have a short set. At no point did he state that they would not play it, which is what he said when I asked him about it in Madison last year. By not denying the possibility, he leaves the door open. Granted, I could be reading more into this than is really there because I want them to play it. He also said he wanted to do Panic but they couldn't squeeze it in. I hope that will appear in the full setlist as well.

Scott