Milwaukee Show!

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
Alright guys and girls.

Who's gonna be at the Rave this Sunday in Milwaukee? And where do I go to get ALL LIQUORED UP, beforehand?

I will be wearing a Black T with the Blatz beer label on it.

Looking forward to a fine night of metal!!!!!!!
pukeface.gif

vomit said:
Alright guys and girls.

Who's gonna be at the Rave this Sunday in Milwaukee? And where do I go to get ALL LIQUORED UP, beforehand?

I will be wearing a Black T with the Blatz beer label on it.

Looking forward to a fine night of metal!!!!!!!
pukeface.gif

I'll be there with my girlfriend and a friend of mine, as far as getting "LIQUORED UP" before hand can't help you there. Probably just going to stick with the 5-6 dollar drinks since I'm driving that night. Expensive prices like those will keep me sober :/

Anyway, I'll be the bald headed mother fucker wearing my Onion T-shirt which says 'End Racism...Kill Everyone" If you see me, I'll buy you a drink!

Have a great time man!

Here it is, the big day!!!

I have got the coffee on, I will leave in 2 hours: Destination Milwaukee, 1 stop: ANTHRAX!!!!

A 5 hour drive, but worth it!!!

I am so excited, I could
pukeface.gif

Well I gotta run, I will report in tommorrow!!!
MOSH!!

I think I saw you during the Motorhead set. My girlfriend and I were sitting upstairs behind the balcony where the tables were. Not very big Motorhead fans, we were just chilling out our eardrums for awhile heheh. Damn did Anthrax kick ass! Anyway, I saw a guy with a Blatz T-Shirt come buy us and throw away an empty beer cup and then walked away. I turned my head away for a second to tell my girlfriend to say, "Hey I think that's the guy from the Anthrax Message Board!", but then I lost ya. I had a last minute decision to wear my King Diamond House of God T-Shirt so you may have not noticed me. Hope ya had fun! Later...

Dictator!

That was me. I was shitfaced. I had a 2 day hangover! Oy!

Anyway, I met Scott.

I have a huge report to file including pix, when I have the time. Keep your eyes here. I should have my manifesto ready for tommorrow!