Misheard Opeth Lyrics

The Baying of the Hounds, i was listening to that song with earphones on the bus, and suddendly in the first verse i heard:
"I hear the baying of the hounds /in the distance/ i hear them deflowering", instead of devouring.

It was mentioned already but the "dying fast inside your tits" is what I heard at first listen and what I keep hearing ever since (Bleak).

Aside that, I call for murder on the person -who on this forum- established a link between Per's solo in Lotus Eater and Super Mario.
Now, everytime I hear it

:danceboy:

KILLLL! :loco:

Hessian Peel "held him (in your arms)"

I always hear that as "HELL YEAH (in your arms)"

They might not sound alike on paper but go listen to it, you'll see what I mean

The Baying of the Hounds, i was listening to that song with earphones on the bus, and suddendly in the first verse i heard:
"I hear the baying of the hounds /in the distance/ i hear them deflowering", instead of devouring.

I can't take credit for this as is was posted on a prev thread by someone I can't remember who.

After "instead of devouring" the next line is "Best made tacos on the Earth" instead of"Pest-ridden jackals of the earth"
I can't stop hearing that now whenever I hear the song:lol:

In In Mist She Was Standing

I hear;
"uurgh, can you trust the moon?"

Can't remember what was the real thing.

Edit:

In The Lotus Eater

real;
"The barren waste is your land"

I hear;
"the ferryman's discoland"

Mourning caress on your shoulder instead of Pouring a caress on your shoulder. Went ok with the rest of the lyrics :)

In Serenity Painted Death, before the chorus, I think he's saying "HEY YOU!" and it's the most metal thing, in a Celtic Frost kind of way.

In The Lotus Eater

real;
"The barren waste is your land"

I hear;
"the ferryman's discoland"

I hear the exact same thing too! Especially the "discoland" part.

Seriously, I can hardly ever hear what he's growling right. I hear things like "Ghoaarrhhh gweheee, stalking your filth! BraaaaahhhhzzzyoooAaameeeriiicaaa blaaaahhh lost your siiillthhhh.... the repriding braaahh" around 3.30 of Lotus Eater for example. Yeah, I just have no fucking idea.