Missing Guitar Leads

Lion in a Cage said:
Dear Deliverance6,

Eventhough I think you're right, as a muslim I'm bothered that Jinn's behaviour might mistakenly be associated with him being a muslim. I don't think that any religion should be an issue for discussion in this forum. I'd be grateful if you'd continued your discussion privately.

Thanks & Peace
Lion

Agreed.....your right and I apologise to everyone for going way off topic.....
Jinn if you want to continue this please PM me or email me.....not to argue...but to get a better understanding...
Peace

resolved and over.....as much as I want to I cant stop someone from having an attitude on this forum.....Jinn is ok with me after hearing why he wishes to act this way here........

[amd acceptance is the answer to ALL my problems today. When I am disturbed, it is because I find some person, place, thing or situation- some fact of my life- unacceptable to me, and I can find no serenity untill i accept that person, place thing or situation as being exactly the way it is supposed to be at this moment....NOthing, absolutely NOTHING happens in this world by mistake. I need to concentrate not so much on what needs to be changed in the world as what needs to be changed in me and in MY attitudes]
BB P449

Deliverance6 said:
resolved and over.....as much as I want to I cant stop someone from having an attitude on this forum.....Jinn is ok with me after hearing why he wishes to act this way here........

[amd acceptance is the answer to ALL my problems today. When I am disturbed, it is because I find some person, place, thing or situation- some fact of my life- unacceptable to me, and I can find no serenity untill i accept that person, place thing or situation as being exactly the way it is supposed to be at this moment....NOthing, absolutely NOTHING happens in this world by mistake. I need to concentrate not so much on what needs to be changed in the world as what needs to be changed in me and in MY attitudes]
BB P449

Sheesh man, you put a lot of thought into this stuff, huh? I've always found that a good movie or a good CD (or even a good episode of Seinfeld) and a PEPSI are my cures to all. I could handle all of lifes troubles with some Pepsi by my side! :Spin:

If you dont put thought into such things how can you ever rise above your problems? Sometimes I find myself lying awake for hours thinking about troubles in life. Debating with myself. I think Jinn should be banned from the forum. Hes not neccisary and niether is his insesant need for this melodrama.

Back to the topic...
I love the leads in LFDGD. Sometimes I think some of the songs would be empty without them but I dont think the songs on Viva need them as much. The album is lot more about rythm. I do miss the last fair deal style but I'd also be disappionted if Katatonia didnt keep coming up with new original material.