Mix from the most recent record I produced.

Jordon

Sep 14, 2008
Chicago
Let me know what you guys think.

Drums are real, stack on kick and snare (the snare stack is pretty heavy-handed in this track). Bass was a Fender P Bass through a Sansamp BDDI. Guitars were done with a mixture of a Diezel VH4, Bogner Uberschall and some Kemper profiles. Vox were done through a 414 into a Neve Portico 5012 and LA2A.

I'm basically roughing in the mixes for the record right now, and wanted to see what y'all thought about the direction I'm going with them. This is about 4 hours' work of work.

STAND TOGETHER ROUGH

sounds absolutely amazing. i'd put the kick and snare a little bit quieter but otherwise you've done a tremendous job!

Im listening on my KRK headphones, It all sounds pretty amazing. There is no element of this that I find lackluster. I like the snare but maybe a little more verb or room on it could blend it into the track better. All in all one of the best Ive heard you do.

Thanks guys! Listening with fresh ears today, I agree on the kick and snare levels. I'm gonna bring them down just a touch and put a hair more room on the snare.