Mix my Death Metal song

EmeticGore

Remove The Limbs
Jul 4, 2007
Canada B.C
Tempo - 120
No vocals yet, just bass, guitar and drums.

I would personally love a more modern sunlight studios sound (Bloodbath's 'Nightmares Made Flesh' album is a perfect example) on this so if someone thinks they're up to the challenge then go for it. Good song by them to rip the EQ off of would be the beginning of 'Year of the cadaver race'

Also just doing your own thing is completely welcome, have at it and let me know if there's anything else you need

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8019126/Re-amp Project.rar

- cheers

Bass guitar is 60% of your guitar sound. Record some fucking bass. -___-

Ohh! Unpaid and not a competition! :p I will have a go at this! And nightmares made flesh! I would LOVE to attempt that sound. One of my favourite recordings haha!
I'll have a crack tonight.

Cheers

And nightmares made flesh! I would LOVE to attempt that sound. One of my favourite recordings haha!

This. \m/

Where is the bass meant to go??? It's not sitting when I import it dude :s

Really? worked when I imported it into my daw. I didn't record the bass so all that SHOULD have been taken care of by the other guy, just drag it to where the guitar starts dude. If I didn't misunderstand the problem

I can start on this over the upcoming weekend, I'll pm you once I've done some work to it

So is this not capable of sounding good? Or what's the deal here. My personal goal for this was to see if I'm doing everything right. If one of you could make this sound good, then it means I can hand an entire album over to a paid professional and have them make it sound the way I want it.

So if there's something I'm missing let me know, thanks

I just finished up a mix earlyer this morning, i will be posting pretty soon. what you are doing is very easy to work with, i had no issues or anything so it should be easy for someone to pick up and mix the whole thing.