mixing contest, paid job offer, rock music

Well, looks like there was some misunderstanding in the end.

As some of you guys know, I did the job and didn't get paid. It has turned to be that the user kluczewp is the only decent member of the already split band, because he's the only that has ever faced the responsibility of paying for the mix job. He actually paid the work in full, as the other members bailed from the band.

So in the end it looks like everything has been solved and looks like we could work together again in a near future, but now doing things properly and safely.

Cheers!

Well, looks like there was some misunderstanding in the end.

As some of you guys know, I did the job and didn't get paid. It has turned to be that the user kluczewp is the only decent member of the already split band, because he's the only that has ever faced the responsibility of paying for the mix job. He actually paid the work in full, as the other members bailed from the band.

So in the end it looks like everything has been solved and looks like we could work together again in a near future, but now doing things properly and safely.

Cheers!

good!

He contacted me cause he wanted to post this information, unfortunately I don't have the power to unban him for the next 20 days, so I asked him to send me a text that I could post in his name to clear things up.
unfortunately his english seems to be lacking and he doesn't understand what I'm trying to tell him, so if anyone could translate this into polish for me:

"I don't have the power to unban you for the next 20 days, but I'd like to post a text in your name, explaining what has happened so you can wash your hands clear of it, I'm sorry that you're being punished for the cuntish behaviour of your former bandmates, please send me a text with the explainations in your words so I can post it for you"

thanks